twenty

Lifting your head you looked outside the window looking to your side seeing Yoongi peacefully sleeping on his bed. Bitting your bottom lip you slowly started to get off your bed grabbing your sweater and slipping your shoes on.

" I'll be back hyung..." you whisper softly before opening the door slowly creeping out. A smile spread around your face " I can protect my self what's the matter of me going outside for a night?"

Walking down the dark street you enjoyed the cold breeze that hit your skin.  You looked around noticing that no one was out at this time which made it easier for you to do what ever you want.

You just notice when you were now standing infront of your high school you didn't know how much time you were standing there. A soft sigh escaped your lips As you sat down on a bench near by. "My life is a damn disappointment..." you huffed puffing your cheeks.

" it's.... ugh... so confusing... mmmmm I wish this never actually happened..." you whisper cupping your cheeks bringing your knees up to your chest some hot tears ran down your face and some snobs to leave your mouth.

You stayed quite crying by your self in front of your high school were you your friends and some family are. You were stuck in your mind and didn't notice someone walking down your way.

" y/n...."

looking up you saw some ginger hair and your eyes widen when you felt your self get punched on the side.  " your so dumb.."

" not your stupid.."

He yelled looking at you laying down at the floor holding your stomach. " what do you want hoseok?" You frowned looking down.

" I want to make a deal..."

Your glaze went back at hoseok a questioning look on your face. " what deal?" Now standing up and walking back to the bench where hoseok was now sitting on.

" I want to leave this town."

That made your eyes widen " w-what? why you can't just tell me I have to leave!" You yelled agian giving that glare you gave earlier " it's for your own good" he said looking down at you crossing his arms. " but how do I know it's not your selfishness who wants me away!"

" I'm trying to protect you!" Hoseok yelled making you shove him away " ya sure! how do I know that is not true!!"

"BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU DEAD!!"

Your heart stoped "  y-youyour a threat to everyone namjoon , seokjin ,Taehyung , chanyeol and the pack even Yoongi! and I want you to leave to protect them and you!" He yelled back grabbing your shoulders. " I'm sorry about the fight about jomyeong but we can just let it go I want you safe I don't want to see your body laying dead on the ground like his.  Realizing it you weren't the only reason he killed himself but also me for telling him my secret and he left me soon him coming close with you later , but when I saw and heard those words I couldn't- I couldn't. I felt replaced and always had a huge hatred for you and I had to fake a smile on for you... but soon realized hewas scared of me and-."

" he wasn't scared of you.." you whisper " he was just confused and needed some time. He once told me and me being different at that time I judged him he told me what you told him. I made fun of him for that and other things he said and I... bullied him for that. He was like a lost puppy fallowing me for so reason and I would to push him away with insults.... I'm so guilty and I wish I could be dead and not him.."

" I just want to know what happened that day... please tell me.." hoseok said looking at you as you purse your lips " I c-can't..." lowering your  head you couldn't look at hsoeoks face. " why?! Please tell me I need to know!!" He yelled

" because if I tell you! I promised him that I wouldn't tell until-." You stoped when you felt a hand around the back of your neck making you gasp and soon felt your body get dragged away.

" y/n!!"

Hoseok yelled looking at the person who was holding you he had a mask and was wearing all black "we got the objective sir should I slice it's neck?" He talked taking out a knife. Hoseok eyes widen running up to the male kicking  him away. Letting go of your neck Hoseok grabbed your body pushing you close to his.

" run to yoongis house and pack all your things and some blood bags and meet me in front of your house. Now run I'll stop this shit!!" Hoseok yelled signaling you to leave making your eyes widen and start to run to yoongis house.

On your way you tripes some times and fell on your face but you stood up. When you finally got there you started to pack some blood bags in a empty backpack you found and then wrote a small note for Yoongi saying how he was sorry and had to leave.

Now you were running to your house panting you stoped infront of your house falling on your knees panting harshly. " y/n?" You looked up and your eyes widen. You see your brother a cigarette in his hand.

" Taeyong.."

you whisper letting the backpack fall on the ground about to hug him when you felt a huge pain on your chest

the male masked male appeared.

" your not a full vampire yet so that can kill you.."

He pushed the knife deeper in your chest hearing your brother yell. Your eyes widen feeling the knife leave your body and soon plug back in on your lower abdomen blood dropped down your mouth as you looked down now holding the persons hand that was on the knife.

" your a sin. you will die.."

Your brothers cries became blurry to your ears and your pain became worse your breath felt short and you felt sleepy.

" you... make me... feel.... sad.."

Those words left your mouth when you fell on the floor