Twently four

Slipping on your leather jacket you scuff seeing kamashi threw the mirror leaning on the door. "what?"

" jeez kid I liked you when you were smaller.." rolling your eyes you turn now looking at him. " I'm leaving don't fallow me I'm going to the library and I don't need distractions.."

The blonde chuckled and showed a paper , balled words said missing and a picture of you.

" your brother never gives up [m.name] you should go and talk to him.." you pursed your lips and snatch the paper away from him crumbling it up.

" remember I'm dead" you saw leaving kamashi alone I'm your room.

" but you sounded so sad when you talked about him yesterday.... your such a idiot"

Closing the front door you walked out hearing the leafs crumble under your shoes. Kamashi was the guy who found you almost dead , he saved you. You stayed with him even thought still does tea times.

He's Japanese and French but you don't understand why he does tea times. He's what you call a local black magic user. He deals with the devil.

Ever sense you came and lived with him you changed the other side that you once never showed took over , your violent and ignorant. Tuning cold.

You've leaned some new things that kamashi taught you , he showed you how to fight. You made yourself clear that your dead to everyone.

But when you saw your brother you now doubt.

The last time you meet someone that was once so close was when you were at a bar , and a familiar blonde came up.

You beat the living shit out of him.

A soft sigh left your lips as you now walked down the cold concrete .

You constantly think about everyone mostly namjoon , you really wanted to kick his ass once again.

But something always stops you , your chest feels tight whenever you walk past him or see him.  You don't know what it is.

Your suspicions of what it is , you thought it was a liking towards him but you had enough ever sense small. You learned that he never liked you or love.

Walking up the stairs you look at the library's doors , you purse your lips and open them up meeting with a warm air. Walking inside you greet the lady in charge you and her have somewhat became friends.

" ohh dear I have a new book for you! And it's about this town.."

This quirked your interest.

You walk over as she handed you a book it had a red cover  " endemoniados?..." that word means possessed in Spanish. 

" when did it come in?" You asked her " today in the morning and I knew you would love it and here a coffee I knew you were going to come.." you smile at her warmness.

" thank you mis. Kim.."

" your welcome dean.." dean. A fake name you had , you know for your identity to be hidden. You grab the cup of coffee and go to the back of the library to see an empty space and a table. You brought a chair up to the table and sit down.

Opening the book the started to read.

" reasons why this town is not human.." that was the first sentence.

" everyone knows that this town is full of Things that come from hell.."

Slowly nodded you raise you roll your eyes.

" I'm guessing I'm made up of hell lol.."

Lightly chuckling to yourself you start to read And then it came to true events , like weird shit that happed.

But soon your eyes widen.

" Kim seokjin the case of the moons drift..."

This made you gulp being a picture of jin which seemed old seeing that it's in black and white.

" this case is actually connected to seven other cases in this book . Kim seokjin or what he was called Jin. 1954 to 1961..."

" he was brutally killed by his father for unknown reasons died at the age of seven..." you read , your mind was going crazy.

You skipped to the other page.

" Jung hoseok the case of the lakes fog.."

" jung hoseok was beaten half to death and soon dumped inside a lake.  Died at the age of five .... 1957 to 1962..."

Another

" Kim taehyung the case of the cliff.."
"Taehyung for unknown reasons killed his self by throwing himself off a cliff at the age of fifteenth..."
"1958 to 1974..."

Another

" park jimin the case of the drowning kid.."
" jimin was thrown inside a lake at age twelve..."
" 1962 to 1974..."

Another

" jeon Jungkook the case of the wild fire.."
" was lost inside a fire and lost his life at age ten.."
" 1984 to 1988..."

Another

" Kim namjoon the case of the lost love.."
" Namjoon was kidnapped by his lover and soon assassinated by her. Died at the age of eighteen..." 
" 1954 to 1972.."

And lastly you flipped the page only to see you smiling face printed on the book.

" lee [m.name]-."

-

:D