𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

Yoongi sighed walking down the dim lighted street lightly griping on his backpack

Yoongi sighed walking down the dim lighted street lightly griping on his backpack. After the meeting with y/n he felt a watched and paranoid. Ignoring the feeling that went down the whole day .

All he did was 'talk' and they exchanged numbers , he also helped the boy with some homework. Loud thunder made the male jump and look at the sky seeing some lightning hit the ground.

"It's going to rain.." he smiled lazily looking at the sky not busy to notice two large wolf looking creatures walking around him lowly growling at him. Yoongi stoped looking at the sky hearing the sound of growling all around him.

"Werewolf's.."

Yoongi growled glaring around " well, well well isn't it min Yoongi the one who hangs out with the blood suckers.." he heard a deep growl which also sounded familiar he has heard that voice. " show yourself!"

The growling stoped as two male started to walk out of the shadows one had reddish/ brown hair and the other was tall and had white hair fixed white as some strings fell on his forehead.

Yoongis eyes widen seeing who these people were .

"Park Chanyeol- and byun baekhyun .."

[ to be continued]