𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

{ 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 }

  { 𝙞𝙣 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 }

"So today y'all need to pick a partner BUT y/n chanyeol - you can't pair up hmph.."

The teacher huffed making y/n whine, " but! I always work with him! I-"" no buts you will work with seokjin then! That all now go work!"  Y/n whined once more as everyone stood up to find their partners; leaning his back more on the chair looking at the male behind him.

" chanyeol this is sad.."  he grumbled, " lmao ima work with Kyungsoo.." he winked walking away from him leaving him with a small pout. " u-um are you uh y/n?" Turning around he faces a male who had light brown hair and looked good?

" yup! That's me! And your seokjin?" Y/n asked giving seokjin a cheeky smile, " yup that's me.." the boy smiled making y/n stare at his face , his eyes justa starring at his lips.

" ok a handsome that is why you stare?" The male whispered at y/n making him blush, " n-no- I uh just like the way your shoulders look-.." nervously saying he already knew this guy loved himself too much.

"Oop- I mean uh yours aren't that bad?" Jin comment awkwardly but y/n had already scanned Jin's body well everything about jin. " broad shoulders skinny waist! Almost like a-.." he was stoped by jin covering his mouth.

" don't you dare finish that!" He gasped , " a Dorito!!!" Y/n Incorrectly screamed tilting his head to the side making him blush and his his face in his hands, " oh I screamed it... sorry everyone!"  Multiple whispers were heard from everyone and some just giggled.

" hey jinnie? What are we supposed to work on ? I don't want to work hmmm I'm tired I didn't sleep well last night.."  y/n pouted resting his head on the desk while groaning more.

" oh why is that?" Jin asked moving his hands out of his face as he looked at the young male who made his lower lip bigger then the top. " well last night I called a friend and he didn't answer and I saw the news and saw him in a video were two " werewolf " attacked him"

He said rolling his eyes at the word "werewolf" which he thought that was not true , probably just a edit or something. " is it Yoongi your talking about?" Jin asked making the boy gasp, " you also know Yoongi hyung?! Are you his friend!?"

The boy asked getting closer to Jin's face, " ya I am, how did you guys meet?" The Burnett's cheeks slowly turned into a small pink color , ' mhmhmh why is he cute?' He thought to himself " oh- that is kind of a secret... but we meet by accident hah.."

The h/c boy said with a gloated expression as he looked at jin who pursed his lips, " well Yoongi isn't the one too make friends so I'm vary surprised by this.." the boy actually felt honored to be one of yoongis friends.

Looking behind jin he saw a white bag that had a thing that was pink, " ooo what is that jinnie?" He asked making Jin turn around and look at the white bag. " oh this you ask?" He asked seeing the younger nod, " this if for a small show we are doing in theater club ok supposed to be a handsome flower.."

Jin said putting a hand on his chest, " oh my god! I love that lemme see!!"

" I'm a seductive flower~!"

[ time skip ; lunch time]

Walking down the hallway both Jin and y/n kept talking about themselves and normal things normal teenagers would talk about. " are you in any relationships?" Jin asked randomly making the other blush.

" u-uh ya I am.." the boy shutters mentally cursing at himself for doing so, " oooo with who? I need to know who my. Hold is dating?" Jin said making the other cross his arms. " I already have a mom.,, but I do need a dad!"

He grabbed Jin's hands ; as he jumped up and down pleading for Jin to be his dad. " n- fine.."  a sigh left his lips as he head the boy yell in eximente .

" I'm dating joy by the way! Just to let you know mom- I mean dad.."

" oh hey jin?"

Both turned around seeing a small silver haired male with another male bidding behind him glaring at y/n, "Jimin?" Both males asked but soon looked at each other . " ;0 you know him two?" They asked each other at the same time making Jimin giggle.

" oooo where is my alían buddy?" Y/n asked making Jimin shrug, " he left me for a new anime episode..." Jimin explained rolling his eyes , " oh how rude of him.." Jin huffed ; y/n was about to say something about him knowing Taehyung but was stoped by Jin.

" yes I know him.."

" oh y/n this is jungkook he is shy but... um ya.." y/n looked at the boy who only started  back gripping on Jimin's shoulders though he was taller then the silver haired boy. " hello I am lee y/n nice to meet you!"  Y/n greeted giving a small bow.

Jungkook only stared at him and stayed quiet for some seconds.

" I'm jeon jungkook the one who will make you ch-"