ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖

Blinking a couple of times y/n pursed his lips

"Um please don't..."

Jimin punched junkooks side as Jin glared At him, "you kinky fuck I'm going to spank your ass later at home!" Jin huffed pitting his hands on his hips as his face reden. " hah! Like you will!" Jungkook chuckled

Y/n nervously played with ha fingers looking at jungkook who only gave him a bunny smile, " lmao lmao ok"

Time skip two weeks later I'm just to lazy ya know —-

" hey jin hyung! Would you like to go to my house and hang out?" Y/n asked the older who smiled and nodded , " sure, do you mind me bringing Jimin along he always begs for him to go." Jin asked ,

" yap but I'll have to bring a friend he's nice you'll love him.." y/n chirped as a small blushed covers his face, y/n liked hanging out with jin he felt as he he already knew him all his life.

Yet he could still feel like something is wrong , something not right.. he felt a uneasy feeling always grow in his stomach when he thinks about it. He kept telling himself that's it's nothing but seeing jin with namjoon makes it worse.

He has this strange sensation that if he kept up with Jin he would change , like a drastic change something he might call bad would happen. " oh , ok see you after school I'm going to my last two clases.." Jin exudes himself away.

" what are you doing out of class? Are you skipping? What did I tell you about that I-" turning around he was meet with two eyes that were glaring down at him. " oh Taeyong- hyung? Why are you skipping class I had to go to the bathroom that's all ?"

The male raised a brow making his brother scuff, " shut up - I'm running away from a crazy lady who wants to spank my ass.." raising a brow about to say something  he heard a loud scream making his brother flinch.

" gatta blast!!"

Slowly waving he saw his brother leave him alone in the empty hall way he sighed turning around he bumped into someone's chest. " oh sorry i didn't see you there.." he apologized looking at the persons light brownish jacket.

" oh it's ok y/n.." the boy stayed still he knew who's voice that was and he didn't want to hear it, looking up and taking a step back his eyes started at namjoons blank face. " namjoon... what do you want.."

He asked holding the sleeves of his sweatshirt he didn't want to see namjoon he wanted to forget him. He's the past he doesn't love him any more! Or does he? " I-I need to tell you something I-."

" shut up!"

The blondes eyes widen not hearing his usual soft honey voice but a sudden outburst " I already told you I don't want nothing to you , you said it years ago! And I say it now get out of my life!!" He screamed glaring at namjoon pursing his lips the blonde nodded.

"no please understand i want to tell you that I-."

SLAP

" that you hate me!! You despise me and you don't like me and same! I hate you I hate my self! Now leave me alone!!"  He screamed into namjoons face his hands clinched into fists . The tall male stayed still looking at the smaller outburst he could see the tears trying to fall out his eyes.

He hated seeing him like this he wanted to hug him and sweet talk to him but he ruined it years ago. He still doesn't understand why he said all those things he wanted to apologize but it looks like y/n wants him out of the picture away from his life.

And all he wanted to do was be in his life

" I just wanted to say that I once loved you too.. but it seems that you don't share the same feeling now.."

" so I guess it time for me to move on.. but as much as I try to move on I can't get over you , I'm sorry for everything in done. You hate me I know I just want the best for you and i guess im not.."

Namjoons voice cracked and his vision became blurry from the tears that threatened to fall , it was a crying mess y/n already had tears falling down his cheeks. He felt guilt wash over him he ruined it agian , he needed space he felt anxiety wash over his body.

" I'm sorry.."

Taking some sloppy steps back he gave namjoon a small frown before he turned and ran to his locker, it was on the second hallways and he really needed it. As he rushed putting the code on the lock he opened the locker dropping some books as he dug inside his backpack.

Taking out a bottle of pills he opened it as his hands trembled trying to take out two pills shoving it inside his mouth. Closing the locker and falling on the floor sitting on the floor as his head leaned on the old metal locker.

" I'm an idiot such a idot!" He cried hugging his knees , he felt so much mixed emotions he hated it. "Why can't I be a normal human bean, be happy? I have good friends I even have a uh girlfriend I have good grades.." he snobed.

" yet I feel empty.." he whispered whipping his face taking out his phone he looked at the time. Two more class periods and school would be over , sighing he shoved his phone back inside his pocket. He wanted someone to hug him someone that would say sweet things someone who would love him.

Grabbing his books he stood up and walked up to his class walking inside putting a fake smile, " sorry I was late I uh tripped and had to go to the nurse.." he nervously laughed , " oh ok walk in and sit on your seat.."

Sitting down getting lost in thought, thoughts about namjoon and him small memory's. Putting his note book on the table and taking a pencils out of the persons pencil case because he didn't have one and they were asleep. He stared to doddle and write down small poems.

𝐍𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞 , 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭, 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐞

Looking down he saw the small doodle he draw and it was a face , namjoons face. A small sad smile formed his lips seeing the words he wrote below the doddle.

𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮