Twenty two

[ two years later ]

Taeyong looked down at the paper a picture of a smiling male was printed on it and in bold words 'missing''

" where are you I need you back and alive... that night when the boy took you.."

" I don't even know if your alive.." he frowned and let the paper go the street was empty and only papers flew around no one was outside in this time.

Everyone is scared to go outside in this time because people who go out go missing.

After the disappearance of y/n every person who goes out at night time either is found dead or either missing. Taeyong in fact doesn't care the only things he wants is his brother back.

" what did you do to him?"

Taeyong asked pushing some of his red hair out of his view as he glared at the masked male I front of him. A katana I'm his hand as he looked at him " tell me!! What did he do?!" He yelled with every word he leaned forward closing his eyes as he balled his fists.

" he's a criminal... he couldn't be alive.. he's dead move on Taeyong.."

The masked male said putting his katana back in his belt walking forward stoping infront of the red head. Taeyong growled and what he did surprised the masked male he stood up and slapped the figure their mask falling to the side revealing some red light hair.

" why did you do it! you said you would protect him!"

" hyung we've talked about this and I said it millions of times... I have to do what the council makes me do if I don't they would eliminate my family! I don't want any of them dead!!"

" then why him!"

" it was only one person I don't care who loved him or not he wasn't destined to be a vampire like us. Namjoon only turned him into one for his selfish reasons and of what happened in the past he has a dangerous spirit inside of him we needed him dead a long time ago!"

The vampire yelled into Taeyongs face his face became red and tears spilled " I loved him to but he was too busy with Yoongi and namjoon even Taehyung!" The boy yelled once agian.

" but it's time to leave the past in the past and focus on the future.."

The brother hesitated but nodded " I wish you were human so I could kill you drop you off a building.." he whispered the other grabbed the mask from the floor and putting it on.

" your the only one who knows my true identity no one needs to know Taeyong.."

Taeyong sighed and turned walking away but stoped when he looked down seeing a picture of his brother but closed his eyes and took a deep breath as he continued to walk. The masked figure sighed behind his mask as he turned seeing that Taeyong was out of  sight

;; sorry for not updating I have some internet problems :(