Nineteen

y/n sat down on a chair tied up his head hanging low as his bangs covered his eyes. He was currently being watch by Yoongi which both groups agreed was best for him. So now he was in yoongis apartment locked up from society.

" h-hyung... I-I'm hu-hungry.."  the vampire whimpered feeling the pain all over his throat Yoongi sighed opening his fridge looking for a bad of blood and back luck for him he was out. " damn you chugged them up.." he sighed once agian but he soon looked at his wrist.

"Yooooonnnnggggiiii!"

A whine was heard making Yoongi roll his eye he then he heard ropa rip " damn it he got stronger...." his eye widen when he got pushed to the ground. " sorry it's just you smell l-like food..." y/n apologized moving back Yoongi looked at the male walk away pinching his nose.

Standing up the Mint haired male walked over to where went finding him sitting on the chair he was playing with the ripped ropes. "Bite me.." Yoongi said paining at his neck " what? But I'll hurt you.." Yoongi smiled and leaned down his hands pushed y/n's face in the crook of his neck.

" n-no Yoongi.. not your blood.." the male tried to push away " just do it I care more about you then me!" He yelled soon feeling his fangs shrink inside his neck making shiver. Soon too hand grabbed his back pushing him on y/n's lap. The position was weird and of someone came in they would think wrong.

That is what made Yoongi try to get off but the others grip was harder and Yoongi felt his cheeks heat up when the male took his fangs out and lick the spot and a strange sound came out of yoongis lips alerting y/n. " hyung what was that sound?"

That question made him blush " n-nothing.." with that he got another lick on the spot. " a-ah! S-stop!"

" your such a sub!!" The male squealed earning a small punch from Yoongi "how do you know what that is?!, aren't you incorrect?!" Yoongis red face got even redder " Taehyung!"

"What's a dom?"

" didn't Taehyung Tell you that to?!"

" wait if your a sub I'm the dom?"

" stop!"

" it's true?"

" ye-no!"

" I'm not a sub I'm a dom!" Yoongi yelled punching the other chest once agian " hmmm, yes your such a dom hyung~"  y/n teased letting Yoongi looked at his eyes glow a bright red and some red liquid on his bottom clip.

" can i go outside?"

"No"

Y/n tilted his head to the side making a small pout " but-but"

;; small chapter :(