𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Yoongi left leaving a cunfused y/n sitting alone on the table , he grabbed his phone seeing some text messages from Taehyung

kth- please get out
kth- please run

He raised a brow shrugging the uncomfortable feeling of those messages he read , he also felt watched like if someone burned holes on to his back. Grabbing his chop sticks he started to eat some of his food already hungry and was not planing to wait for the other.

He stoped and looked at the wine infront of him and grabbed the glass cup " it wouldn't hurt to drink a small tiny bit right?" As he started to drink a small amount he placed the cup down cringing: " ew-" a small burp escaped his lips making someone turn and look at him

" I'm sorry.."

He continued to eat but something felt off he felt like the food was not tasting every much well like it used to , he started to feel sick. Dropping the chop sticks on the plate his hands covered his nose starting to cough. His vision started to turn blurry and he felt his nose grow itchy to a strong smell:

" I- ugh... what's this.."

He stood up covering his nose looking around he made his way to the bathroom locking himself in a stall. His throat burned and a huge sensation of thirst over came him. " hyung.." he whispered closing his eyes he heard another person come in. ' I think it's time to go home..' he thought unlocking the door he took a step out when his heart stoped.

Infront of him was a male and his finger was bleeding , y/n couldn't stop staring at the blood drip down it made him drool. He took a step back bumping into another person " hey!" They yelled making him jump and rapidly walking out the bathrooms. His hands trembled as he shoved his hands inside his pockets looking for his phone.

Quickly dialing Taehyung , impatiently he started to fiddle with his shit waiting for Taehyung to answer. He stoped when a intoxicating smell filled the air his head turned at the direction of where it came from. " hello? Y/n? Are you ok?" Taehyung asked threw the phone sounded worried

Taehyung grabbing his phone seeing it was y/n " hello? Y/n? Are you ok?" He asked worriedly jin and Yoongi close to him both trying to hear. The other side was silent making Taehyung more nervous then he was after a minute or two loud screams where heard threw out the phone.

" hyung...." Taehyung whispered Yoongi was the first to asked running out the places door as he meet with broken glass blood was everywhere some dead body's. Everything looked like a horror movie aiming around he call out the others name. " y/n?" He asked the only response was silence.

A low growl was heard behind Yoongi before he got pinned down on the floor soon he grabbed the person turning them over him on top and them on the bottom.  His eyes widen seeing y/n he looked different his eyes were bloody red hand huge fangs and his skin was paler. He had blood all over his shirt and around his mouth.

" hyung! W-what did you do! I-I'm hungry hyung!"

Yoongi heard the door open behind bf him both Taehyung and Jin ran out to the others side " oh my lord.. y/n.." Jin whispered moving some to y/n hair out of his eyes.

" why do you turn me I to a wild animal?" The h/c boy snobbed looking yo his side at the dead body " I-I killed people w-why would I ev-ever do that.. plea-please tell me t-this is a dream!"