𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖

Jimin's eyes widen from the pain and the shock that he was now kissing the male , the other quickly pushed him away a huge red blush on his face

Jimin's eyes widen from the pain and the shock that he was now kissing the male , the other quickly pushed him away a huge red blush on his face. Kyungsoo who had just came inside sighed , disappointed: " ew, kisses.."

" NO KYUNGSOO DONT TELL MY BROTHER I HAVE A GIRL FRIEND WHO had gone missing and never hangs out with me how weird-."

The h/c male thought putting his hand over his lips, ' is she cheating on me?' He shrugged , " ew that looked disgusting-."

" I bet you do more then that with jongin!"

Kyungsoo glared At the male a small blush forming on his cheeks , " say that agian and your soul will be inside my bag!" Quickly regretting everything y/n apologized.

" I'm sorry anglesoo-."

Jin was glaring at Jimin who was flustered, the pink haired male was jealous of the smaller yet he didn't now why. " hyung you were the one who smacked me!" The mochi male screamed crossing his arms.

" hehe I'll be in the kitchen!" Y/n quickly said spinning around and started to walk away down the hall holding his laughter. Touching his lips he remembered Jimins soft and plump lips against his making his giggle. " I just kissed Jimin!" He squealed to him self.

" namjoons going to beat your little ass up..."

Kyungsoo chuckled , the vampires turnen around the smaller blushing furiously. " OH MY GOD IM SO DEAD!!" The boy screamed covering his face with his hands , Jin sighed nodding his head.

" I won't let that happen.."

DING DONG

Y/n looked back holding the juice box in his hands , whipping the liquid off his face walking to the door he stoped putting his ear against the door. " yes?" He asked opening the door revealing a face he did not want to see.

" what do you... want... namjoon..."

The boy grumbled seeing the tall blonde in front of him , " plus how do you know we're i live ? Do you stock me ?" Y/n harshly glared at the male , " I uh need to talk to you-." Slamming the door y/n tried to shut the door. " leave me alone!" The male yelled namjoon held the door open s soft groaned escaped his lips.

" I need to talk to you!"

" NO!"

The boy yelled hoping someone would come and save him, " then if you don't want to talk I will make you talk!"

{I'm sorry}

{ namjoon i love you }