Twenty three

Were you dead ?

no you weren't dead

You just got stabbed and this random dude said they found you and he helped you out.

Everyone knows that the main characters never dies

Or they slowly all die one by one?

Your eyes returned back into their normal color and your hands slowly limped down to your sides seeing the masked male on the floor , you didn't bother to even see their face you didn't give a crap.

" that is called backstabbing..."

You could see their hand twitch as you grumble , "looks like your alive damn it.." you smirk and crouch down seeing his red piercing eyes threw his masked that glared at you.

" your not dead?" You grab his red hair and scuffed hearing him groan trying to get out of your grip.

Kicking him in the side you drop his body and started to walk away not even looking back , yes you where back. You where stronger and more well better , that is what you thought.

Kicking something your heard someone yell and throw something at you making you swiftly doge what it seemed to be a rock thrown at you. " hey! What did you do to him!"

That voice made your eyes widen and look at the dark messy red head , a paper in his hands and some tape. You could see his dark bags under his eyes and his pale skin.

" brother..." muttering to you self you take a step back but slowly raise your arms , " no! Hyung!" You yell out soon covering your mouth seeing your brothers frozen state

" why did you call me............ [m.name].." hearing him whisper your name made your heart ache , seeing your brother so broken and down make your eyes gloss.

You stayed quite and take a step back regretting ever staying that , " no y-your confusing me" you say taking slow steps back.

" no no... [m.name] that is you!" He before you knew it you disappeared within air. Not exactly you just jumped in a tree and you could see your brother looking everywhere.

" I'm so sorry..." you sigh placing your hand over your forehead your glaze looked over at the side. You heard his cries and snobs as he ran over to the masked male.

———

" yo kamashi between the years that I've been here my brother hasn't crossed in my mind at all.."  you whisper leaning down on the table.

Your mind was messy and you really wanted to be with your brother , " ugh I'm such an idiot.." a blonde male appeared aside from you.

His honey brown eyes looked at you as he smiled , " it's never late to say sorry dumbass."

Kamashi said , " I've done it millions of times... or you can continue your killing game with you killing the one you killed you and jomyeong.." the blonde raised a brow as he saw your facial expression change.

" he didn't kill me well kind of but no" you say "he never killed jomyeong" this made the blonde moved back.

" your saying that you don't want to kill this masked dude because he killed your friend? Only for pure fun?!"

A soft sigh left your lips , " no no your not getting it... he made jomyeong disappear or what I know you can't kill the dead"

Kamashi hummed and smacked your head " I don't understand.."

" I need to find him- well- I- UGH!! " you stood up slamming your fists onto the table. " hey my table has nothing to do with this so don't slam it kid" kamashi grumbled.

" sorry sorry tomorrow I'll go to the library once again... I'll sleep right now"

" jeez I thought vampires are nocturnal and don't sleep?"

" shut up I'm not fully a vampire dumbass.."