𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

" what do you mean the wolfs did that!!"

A voice boomed threw out the building making everyone shiver , " namjoon hung it was the wolf! We saw it!!" Jimin yelled back crossing his arms, hoseok was sitting behind the two males who were helping jungkooks thigh.

" h-hyung it hurts!!" The boy hissed not liking how his wounds wouldn't heal , or it just healed more slower and it was painful. Hoseok crossed his legs looking at the panicking " you just are idiots.." he mumbles grabbing a aid kit and harshly threw it on Jimins back.

" wow, hobi your nice.." Jimin sarcastically said rolling his eyes grabbing the kit opening it up quickly helping jungkook. " shuuu, it's fine dear.." namjoon smiled showing his cute dimples trying to calm down the younger. " oh how's kookie?.." a male walked in a worried expression on his face.

" I'm f-fine jin-hyung.." the red head squeaked feeling Jimin place a wet towel over his thigh , " oh my baby! What happened?!.." Jin ran up to him placing a hand on his cheek seeing if he has any more injuries. " it was the wolfs... they found Yoongi because he smelled like someone they know.." Jimin explained making namjoon growl,

" I will kill that person why my self just to piss them off.." namjoon glared down his his hands that were slowly balling into fists , " no your not killing the person if you do, that's war for them. Yet, you would also regret it.." yoongis voice was heard, everyone looked over seeing the only human in the house.

" guys what's with the screaming?" Taehyung asked walking in yawning as he rubbed his eyes like a child with messy hair, "oh.." the male looked over seeing everything making him slowly nod his head, " what do you mean by that Yoongi?" Hoseok asked making namjoon frown his eyebrows.

" it's y/n..." Jimin sighed wrapping the bandages on the injury , " what!" Jin gasped looking at namjoon who's face became pale , ' this tea is getting hot..' Taehyung sat next to hoseok who laid his head on his shoulder, " he's with wolfs!?" Namjoons eyes had anger and sadness inside , his voice cracked at the end leaving his throat dry.

" ya I thought you already knew , Jimin , Taehyung try to stay away from him even if he try's to talk to you.." Yoongis voice was filled with seriousness as they came out of his mouth , namjoon nodded In agreement giving them a glare. " or we could sign peace with the wolfs and all! Come one we don't want a poor child getting killed because of something that he doesn't even know"

Jin mumbled but namjoon slammed his hands on the floor , " no we are not getting alone with those dogs!!" Anger filled his voice yet namjoon felt like crying because of this , Jin saw this and sighed. " guys get jungkook to his bed and rest kookie. I need to talk to namjoon for a sec so please go back to what every you were doing.."

Jin kicked everyone out and closed the door only leaving him and the blonde alone , he could practically feel his tension from where he stood. " namjoon i know what your thinking and it's a bad idea.."

Namjoon pursed his lips looking over at the other pink haired vampire infront of him, " I'm not going to kill him hyung..". The blonde said making him sigh in relief.

" least leave the boy alone..." Jin commandment

Jin never liked the relationships with the vampires like him with werewolf's he didn't understand the rivalry with each other. He found it completely foolish in fact. Looking at namjoon in a think in a thinking state made him wonder what was going threw his mind.

" Jin.. I want you to win y/n's trust.."

His eyes averted away from his , " Why.." Jin asked , "I want him back.." namjoon whispered walking closer to jin placing his head on Jin's shoulder, " I miss y/n... after I said those awful things to him he never looked at me the same.."

" Jin your the one who controls you're blood lust better and you are sweet and motherly.. just please I have a plan.."

" I want to know your plan.."

" you'll know sooner or later.."

{with y/n}

He was now home sitting down next to his brother who was soundly asleep next to him, he was a bit worried. He called Yoongi five times and he still hasn't answered and he was worried.

" oh Yoongi hyung.."

A small sigh escaped his lips , he looked up from looking at the news but something caught his eye,

" two strange wolf looking creatures where caught on cámara and three males yet they look like they have some supernatural abilities from the high jumps and kicks they gave the beats... some people secure that these were wolfs and vampires? Are there's mystical beans real? Or is this video fake??"

His heart froze he ran closerto the television seeing one of those males who had mint haired and was dressed like a male he knew and met.

" oh my it can't be??" He mumbled putting a hand on his chin puffing his cheeks with air and letting out a huge sigh, " so Yoongi is a vampire?"

He asked himself laughing but something about the white wolf reminded him of one of his friends hair , " wow that looks like chanyeol's hair?" Looking at the other two he made a 'o' shape with his mouth.

" umm I think I need sleep.."