𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Looking down Jin and Jimin came running seeing what was happening , and y/n was still processing everything his eyes started at the ground. Clueless of what to do.

" namjoon your going to scare him more If you keep up with this act-."

Kyungsoo stoped when he felt more pressure on his chest making him gasp for air . Namjoon tighteninghis hands on nothing making the wolf yell out In pain. E/c eyes snapped over the wolfs direction his eyes filled with fear he slackly spoke up.

" le-leave him alone namjoon.."

A small wimpier escaped his lips when the blondes piercing red eyes glared at his direction , " when I told you everything at school..." namjoon whispered making the boy shiver.

" you make my heart flutter ,  don't you know how much courage I hade to make of just to even talk to you all these years?"

Y/n sighed rubbing his arm , " yes and? What does this have to do with this?! Your a fucking vampire m-my be-best fri-friends they are huge wolfs I-I don't even know a-any more!"

Clinching his eyes shut tears fell down his face as his hands intervened with the messy hair of his . He was stressed this was making his head hurt he didn't know who to trust anymore. Everyone who he ever trusted were something not human.

" I know it's hard... you can come with me and we will talk.."

Kyungsoo growled and tried to get out of the invisible force , " no your going to turn him into one!"  The wolf yelled his face paled when namjoon made a signal and Jimin and Jin move forward. The pink haired males face full of guilt and Jimin's full of fear.

" you just an omega what can you do?" Jimin mumbled lowly glaring at the omega wolf , " what can I do as an omega?"

Kyungsoo frowned

" I can call my alpha.."

Jin's eyes widen " no you wouldn't.." he whispered out loud and Kyungsoo gave a small sad smile. " it's the rules when I'm in danger I have too call him I'm sorry.." looking down the sound of rustling was heard behind namjoon as a huge black wolf pinned him down making kyungsoo fall.

" don't you dare touch my mate! Ever agian.." the wolf growled in namjoons face , " there are too much growls.." y/n mumbled seeing Jimin and Jin kneeled down the smaller boy on the floor. " soo!" He yelled worriedly running to his side.

" I'm sorry.." Jin mumbled seeing kyungsoos small form harshly breath. " I'm sorry y/n..." Jin mumbled agian . Jin couldn't look at the human boy he was to nervous to do.

" I reacted the wrong way... I'm just shocked and I... still can't believe it. I won't ignore you guys but what scares me is namjoon he..."

" changed.."

Jimin finished off , and namjoons body landed right next to jin. " is that all you have!? Why don't you call you real-." Jin had enough of this and walked up to namjoon harshly hitting his neck making him fall limp. He might be the leader but Jin is the oldest out of the group and he might not be the leader , but is the oldest.

" I won't let you fight him.." he yelled out loud at the black wolf. " I know he did something stupid and this fight might be stupid so let's not do something stupid.." Jin said .

" ok then.."

A small poof was heard and a male with pink hair ran next to Kyungsoo, " Kyungsoo! Are you ok?" Jongin asked grabbing his lovers small body bringing him to his lap. His eyes landed on Jimin before a growl rolled out his throat.

" get away."

Getting up jin raises his hands up moving away, " jongin.." y/n mumbled looking at the taller male in front of him his eyes stocked on kyungsoos tiered form.

" I guess you know?.."

" well it's true we aren't human uh... ya.."

He mumbled avoiding his glaze.

" I'm sorry.. I have to leave.."

Y/n mumbled standing up quickly walking away.