𝕋𝕨𝕠

The boy was only known for his sweetness and cute personality

The boy was only known for his sweetness and cute personality. He never showed a frown to any one. No one has ever seen the boy upset, ever always a good boy never bad.Yet he was a two faced person, everyone knew his smiles and sweet acts.

No one knew his other face , only three people his best friends. Park Chanyeol, Kim jongin, oh Sehun . Those three have ether found him almost killing himself or about to kill someone when he is drunk.

"I need to go.." he groaned to himself

Why did would he never show his other side? Well because he just couldn't bring himself on seeing everyone's face. "Y/n? You seem a bit off, you ok?" He heard his brother ask next to him.

"Oh I'm fine! No need to worry.." Showing a smile the other boy sighed nodding, taeyong really didn't want to go to school because he had to deal some business with some other boys. "Ugh, did you hear the news? Another body was found.."

He stoped pursing his lips as he looked over at his smaller h/c haired brother. " I don't want your body dead to be found. So he careful when you go out.." lowering his voice the boy smiled. "Don't think negatively! I'll be fine no need to worry hyung.."

the boys grip on his backpack tightened remembering the meeting with park Jimin.

He found it kind of weird yet he didn't know why he found it like that. "Mhm.. you can't defend your self well, how about it your alone!" Taeyong asked well screeched.
"I will run!"

The boy giggled making the other pinch his nose in annoyance. Taeyong didn't like how his brother was in these situations he needed to know if he would be safe. "Ugh- your so dumb!"

as they walked inside the school many greeted them but y/n saw a girl rapidly come closer. Her face was red and she held a orange envelope in her hands.

"I-um..could you meet me a-at t-the ch-cherry b-blossom tree after school?"

She gave him the envelope and ran away before he could ask something, people only whisper as he stood looking at the envelope with a heart sticker that kept it closed.

"Ohhhh! Y/n! Did I see right! Or is my vision failing me!!" He saw a pink haired male asked loudly, that boy was called Kim jongin.

As he came closer bringing him into a hug squeezing him. " let me see!" Another voice said as he felt the envelope get snatched away as he whined. "Hey! That's not yours!" He tried to push the other away but was to weak to. "Jongin! Sehun! Stop bullying me!" A loud gasp was heard and some whispering. "Joy~ likes you~"

he heard the black haired boy say. "She is asking if you would want to be her boyfriend..what do you think about it jongin?"

Sehun asked as he wiggled the card In front jongins face as the other kept quite for a second. " I don't know , y/n man up and get a girl or a boy! I want to see my child grow up!"

The boy pouted as jongin let the boy go "no!" He blushed as Sehun gave the card back. Both tall males looked at the shorter think to himself. "You uncultured swine.." Sehun grumbled as jongin snorted. Y/n really thinks he doesn't need a partner or to be in a relationship..

He has had crushes but he never wanted to confess or start a relationship. Only once , with a boy but he was too small and was in middle school. Both boys were best friends but after he confessed he never talked to the male again.

"I-I guess I could t-try g-getting in a relationship..." the boy shuttered rubbing the back of his neck as he nervously looked at both males. "Really!!"

They squealed , "why do you say that? You always reject people nicely now your saying yes?" "I don't know! I just...you know let's go to class.." the boy fiddled with the card in his hands seeing the now ripped sticker that once held it closed.

"Fine!" Y/n sighed, he then turned around and left both boys talking to them selfs. "Were is chanyeol?" He asked himself, as he looked over seeing the boy he saw yesterday in the swings

He smiled as he walked up to him "hey! Park Jimin!" Jimin stoped talking to Taehyung as he looked at the h/c boy next to him. "Oh! Y-y/n you actually looked for me..." blushing Jimin looked down.

"Oh! Jimins blushing!!" Taehyung yelled giving the h/c boy a boxy smile. "Hey! I am Kim Taehyung the weird one out of the group!" Taehyung said pointing at his man bun.

"Nice to meet you! I am lee y/n! And I believe in Aliens!!"  y/n said taking out his alien plushy and shoving it in Taehyungs face. "oh my god!! Where did you buy that?!" Jimin looked at both boys as they talked about weird things.

"Jimin! y/n is mine!" The male hugged the smaller in a protective way away from Jimin who only gasped. "No!" Y/n whined trying to get out of Taehyungs grip Jimin helping him. "Leave him alone Taehyung !" Jimin glared At the taller.

"No I want to control you!!!" Taehyung screeched hugging the smaller tighter and pushing Jimin away. "I'm not meant to be controlled!! I would have a to come with a remote if I did!!"  A loud snort was heard.

The all stoped seeing a blond who looked at them with a tired expression. "You guys need to stop.." he said, y/n was the most surprised to hear the voice.
"Namjoon?"

Both Jimin and Taehyung let the boy go as they could see how namjoon tensed up as he saw the boy.
"Y/n..."

"It's been a long time hasn't namjoon..huh.."