Chapter 6.

LOL ONE COMMENT IN THE LAST CHAPTER MADE MY DAY! IM LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW XD!! Please vote and now with no further ado or something.. FALLEN APART CHAPTA 6!!

Shinozaki's POV

        "Stop it!!" I screamed, as they began punching each other. "You back stabbing cheater! So this is how you treat your girlfriend?! By making out with someone else?!!" Kinomoto yelled punching Kishinuma right in the face.

        Kishinuma winced in pain. "You don't know anything!!" Kishinuma lunged for his legs, he grabbed them making Kinomoto fall.

        "Please! I'm begging you to end this!" I pleaded. I heard giggling behind me.. "Oh Ayumi.. so sad that it had to end like this.." That voice... so familiar..

        I turned around, and came face to face with Naho.

        I gasped, as she snatched my bathing suit and pulled me away from the boys. "Hey-"

        Before I knew it she threw me off the lighthouse. I caught the railing just in time before falling into the ground.. I looked down which made my heart speed faster than the speed of light.

        I was shaking, scared stiff, or anything. I was terrified. Fear started building inside me making me panic. If this is was true fear felt like, this was the complete definition of it.

        Naho stepped on my fingers. I flinched. "Why?" I asked. She deviously smiled at me with a dark glow coming off her. "Reasons Ayumi. Reasons." 

        She peeled my fingers off, and I fell.

Kishinuma's POV

        "AHHH!!!" I heard Ayumi scream. "Ayumi!" Me and the guy exclaimed at the same time. I looked where the railing was at. I stared in shock at the one person I thought I'd never see again.

        Naho.

        She began laughing , then screamed with laughter as a dark glow emitted off her. I was about to say something, until I heard a loud, heart stopping thud from below.

        Ayumi was no where in sight. She wasn't anywhere on here.. Mika was no where to be seen either. I quickly ran to the railing. Naho was suprisingly gone.. Which meant only one thing..

        I ran towards the railing on the lighthouse. 

        I looked down and gasped. The sight was so macabre it took my breath away..

        There she was, lying on the floor of the sidewalk unmoving. With a pool of blood welling from her. So still. "AYUMI NO!!" I screamed. The guy I was fighting earlier came to see what happened and he too screamed.

        I bolted away from the railing and down the spiraling stairs. I even skipped steps. I tripped over my own leg by accident and fell down the last flight of stairs.

        The others approached me with a worried look. "What happened to you?!" Mochida asked.

        "No time!" I yelled while running after standing up. But as I moved I heard a crack from my leg. I winced but I didn't care, I kept on running because I had to save Ayumi.

        I pushed the door open and saw her lying on the ground, being stared at by bystanders. I immediately came to her side. "What're you lookin' at?! Call an ambulance for Christ's sake!" I yelled at them.

        They instantly started dialing either the police or the ambulance. I focused all my attention on Ayumi. "Don't die on me now Ayumi!" I yelled. I checked for a pulse. I started panicking after 10 seconds, but then I felt a faint pulse. I sighed in great relief.

        "WHOA WHAT?!" Mochida yelled. He and the others came by her side. "What happened?!" 

         "She fell of the roof of the lighthouse or something I don't know!" I held her in my arms and tried applying pressure to her wounds so they would stop bleeding.

        "Please don't die on me now please.." I whispered. She laid unearthly still in my arms, making me panick even more. She had a pulse alright, but for how long? I felt shaking, was it her? I knew it wasn't her because she was lying incredibly stiff. 

        I soon found out it was coming from me. "They're here!" Someone yelled out. I heard a siren and saw an ambulance rush to the rescue.

        They instantly stopped and paramedics quickly got out. They approached us and told us they'd take care of it. They pulled out a stretcher and laid Ayumi on it. They quickly rushed her inside the vehicle and I trailed after them.

        They shut the doors of the ambulance and rushed off to the hospital. "What exactly happened?" one of the paramedics asked me. Everything flowed right out of my mouth. "She fell off the very top of the lighthouse or something I don't know, someone could've threw her off!"

        He nodded while writing something down. 

Shinozaki's POV

        As soon as I impacted with the ground, my first thought was, yep I'm dead.

        Everything was dark. Actually everywhere it was all black. Even if I closed my eyes it would still look the same. Were my eyes even open?

        A blurry pale vision appeared quickly but left as soon as it came. It looked like.. a ceiling.

        Another came and I saw a face. It wa a guy with grey eyes and blonde hair, and I knew who it was..

        Kishinuma, ugh. He was the last person I'd want to see. I wanted the image to go away, but it went away before I even thought about it.

        But the image was shockingly bright. It hurt to just glance at it.

        Even though I didn't want to look at him I tried to look around to see where I was. But every image I saw kept wavering. Back to black and back to normal. Was it me blinking slowly? 

        Am I alive?! Another image came to my mind, but I found out it wasn't a sight but a memory. It was Naho's face. Filled with craziness, insanity, psychotic you name it. She.... tried to kill me.

        I should have never forgotten about the past. Oh now everyone got back here, I didn't realize Naho would be one of them.

        Where was I anyway?

OMG YOU GUYS SHE ALMOST DIED COMMENT WHAT U THOUGHT AND PLEASE VOTE :D