Chapter 10.

Please vote!

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE, I PROMISE TO TYPE FASTER AND HAVE LESS HOMEWORK. 

Hey everyone, glad you all loved my last chapter! Time for the next, chapter 10! Enjoy!! We'll start off with Naho's POV

Naho's POV

        I walked in the city with many eyes on me. Probably because of my disguise. That blonde girl I killed earlier in order to get in her body was hard, can't people stop struggling when they're tied to a table?

        I searched for anyone I knew, anyone of the 9 people that came to Heavenly Host.

        I've only managed to find Ayumi and that boy with her. I loved how I split them apart, so they would no longer depend on each other.

        I smirked and continued walking until I walked into a neighborhood. I need to search for the others, that horrendous Ayumi survived that fall, I scowled and walked even faster.

        "Seiko! Stop your going too fast!" Someone cried out. A bike went whizzing past me, and I gasped I looked closer to see who it was. Finally..

        It was that girl who lost her poor friend, by hanging her friend herself. But they were both alive, how?!

        How could I have not seen this? I ran after them following them to their destination..

Nakashima's POV

        "Seiko!!" I cried out hanging on her tighter. We decided to go on a bike ride, but she was paddling too fast! It was mostly her idea, I agreed to it, but now I'm regretting it tremendously..

        I hung on tighter to Seiko. "Ooo, that feels great.." Seiko moaned. I gasped, "SEIKO!!"

         She laughed out loud. "Oh Naomi, you always crack me up!" She laughed out while going up a hill, oh no... I know what this means...

        "GET READY!" Seiko screamed out happily. We slowly went up the hill, bracing for the terrifying speed that awaits us..

         We finally made it to the top slowly, and like a roller coaster, we came speeding down in an instant. "AHHHH!!" I screamed while Seiko kept laughing crazily.

        We crash landed to the bottom and I started hyperventilating like crazy. "That. Was. AWESOME!" Seiko screamed.

        I stared at her like she was nuts. "Who's up for round two!" 

        "WHAT!"

        "Kidding Naomi!! I knew how scared you were, now lets head for your house." She replied while rolling the bike beside her.

        "OK.." I replied, oh Seiko, why do you have to be so hard to handle? Well she's my bestfriend, she loves me, and that's all I need to know. And she's here with me again..

Shinozaki's POV

        It came again, I mean it was like a flash, but then as soon as it came it left. The memories would come back now and then, but I wouldn't have time to examine them closely and longer. They left before I could.

        I was in my room that was in my house that Yoshiki told me I lived in. I don't exactly remember it, but it sure felt like home to me.

        "Knock, knock." Someone said at my door the same time they were knocking. I laid on my bed facing the oppostie direction, but then I turned around. "Who is it?"

        "Yoshiki, can I come in?" I smiled and replied, "Of course!" I quickly scooted across my bed and jumped off in an instant.

        I opened the door gladly to see the handsome face of Yoshiki. His blonde hair, and those grey eyes. Sometimes I don't know if I could keep my eyes off of them.

        "Thank you." He said as he walked in.

        "No problem." I replied a he took a seat on my bed. "So Ayumi, have the memories come back yet?" 

        I sighed. "I'm sorry, but they haven't really come back yet. But images cross my mind revealing memories, but they go away too fast for me to examine them better." I replied.

        "Oh."

        "Yeah, sorry about that.."

        "No! No, no, no, please, don't apologize. It's not your fault you lost your memory." He quickly said. I smiled. "Thanks, Yoshiki."

        "No problem, Ayumi." He replied smiling at my smile.

        It seemed quiet for one whole minute. Making it extremely awkard, I didn't like the emotions I was feeling so I turned to Yoshiki.

        I caught him staring at me, with a sad expression across his face. "Sorry.." I apologized again. He quickly jumped up and as quick as he jumped up he replied, "Please, stop apologizing, it's not your fault, like I said, you can't take fault."

        I was shocked at the movement. He walked in front of me and leaned down to be around my height. Since I was sitting on the bed.

        "Remember Ayumi, you can never apologize to me, your special, and there's nothing you can do to make me hate you," he paused to smile and continued, "You're part of me like breathing, and when you take that away, I won't be able to live or survive without it.."

        All those things he said to me made my heart flutter. He, really does care about me.. a lot actually to be honest.

        He leaned closer and pushed a lock of hair behind my ear, like he'd usually do. "I care too much about you Ayumi, and I love you, don't ever forget that.." He finally said lowering his voice while leaning towards me slowly..

        I didn't know why, but I found myself leaning towards him too. We leaned towards each other until our lips came to contact, It was like a jolt of electricity flowing through me. But in a good way.

        A really good way.        

        We were kissing for about a few minutes until he pressed me against the bed with my back on it. He began kissing me again on the lips, but it all immediately stopped when we heard a knock at the door.

WHAT DID YOU THINK, COMMENT PPL :D!!!