Chapter 14.

Please vote, follow, or comment! I'll follow back!

So lets recap, Ayumi almost died, Yoshiki almost died, or did, idk lol. So things are going to take a turn for the worse, and we reached 1,000 reads! YAS! Here's chap 14.

Shinozaki's POV

        "They're on their way Ayumi." Hinoe said as she put her phone back in her pocket. 

        "Good, is he unconscious?" I asked.

        "No, he seems to be awake." She replied, still applying pressure to the wound below Yoshiki's chest area.

        "Even better," I turned to Yoshiki, whose eyes were closed, "Yoshiki, we need to talk."

        He formed a weak smile with his eyes still closed. "Anything.. for you, Ayumi.."

        "Are you OK?"

        "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just really... tired.." He spoke slowly and tiredly. He did get stabbed two times, deeply. "I'll be right back." Hinoe said as she motioned me to apply pressure to his wound. She stood up and walked to the window. Leaving Yoshiki and I alone.

         I took a deep breath and exhaled. "Yoshiki.. I remember everything now.." I replied.

        His eyes immediately opened. "E- Everything?"

        "Yeah..everything.."

        He gulped. "Even when that time.. in the lighthouse.."

        "Yes Yoshiki, I remember that too." I replied sitting on the ground next to him.

        "Look, I need to tell you something, she kissed me, I never wanted to kiss her, I was not the kisser-"

        "I know, I know.. Nakashima told me everything.. I know it's not your fault.." I replied.

        "Oh, sorry for Mika being such a bitch." He said. A hole formed inside me and I suddenly felt queasy.

        "Yoshiki, about Suzuki... well, that wasn't her. It was Naho, Naho used her as some kind of costume. Suzuki's dead." I said it flat out. He stared at the ceiling, then closed his eyes. He sighed.

        "Should've guessed that. Mika isn't the kind of person to do that..." He replied looking away.

        "AYUMI!" I quickly turned around to see Yuki at the doorway. "Yuki! Please, I need you to stay with the others-"

        "No, how did this happen!? Does it have something to do with you-know-where?!" She asked frantically.

        I sighed. "Yes, it does. Naho came and.. She fell victim to the darkening. She's gone now. We're all not safe.." I said slowly reaching out of topic.

        "Not safe.." Yuki said slowly.

        "Yeah.." I replied.

        "They're here!" Hinoe exclaimed looking out of a window. She ran from the window and out of the room. "Yoshiki, are you sure your OK?"

         "Fine, just fine.. Now that your here with me." He replied forming a weak smile at me again.

        I smiled pushing his blonde hair out of his face, so I could see his perfect grey eyes. "So, did you really break up with me back at the lighthouse?" He asked sadly.

        "No, I would never, I just felt so... heart broken at the moment. I will always love you Yoshiki, don't ever forget that. Someone once told me that and he never stopped loving me.." I replied.

        He smiled again. "That's good to know.." I turned around to see Nakashima staring at the both of us. "I'm really, really, sorry guys.. She just... manipulated me using my own feelings.." She said, in an apologetic manner.

        "Nakashima.." I crawled towards her and sat next to her. "You don't have to apologize, I understand why you were furious with me before about.. you-know-where, that it was all my fault.."

        "I'm so sorry I had to remind you of.. there, could you ever forgive me Ayumi? Could we still be friends?" She asked.

        I smiled reassuringly. "Of course, I forgive you. And I was hoping we'd still be friends." I replied to her.

        At the same time we both reach in together for a hug. "Thank you." She said over my shoulder."

        "Anytime." I replied.

         "Is anyone injured?" A paramedic asked at the door. Oh I forgot!

        "Oh yes!" I quickly exclaimed. I crawled back to Yoshiki motioning the paramedic to come over         to Yoshiki. He came over and yelled, "Come one guys! Get the stretcher!"

        A couple of other paramedics came in with a stretcher. They carefully put Yoshiki on it, and carried him out of the door. I walked along with them with Nakashima trailing behind me.

        I just can't believe Naho would.. do this..

        I can't believe she would go to this extent..

Naho's POV

        God damn it! I almost had it! I walked on an unknown sidewalk. That bitch sent me away with that spell of hers. The pain she gave me was unreal. I had no idea where I was, so I was absolutely furious. Why did I have to be such a blabber moouth and just finish the job already?! So stupid!

        I should have killed the older one first, then maybe I could have had a chance to finish the job.

        I huffed in frustration. That bitch!

         I walked on the sidewalk in the dark, but it seemed like it was getting darker, was it me? Of course not! I hadn't  fallen to the darkening, or recalled if I even had. I am in complete control of myself, hehe..

        I walked until something caught my eye. Without turning around I used my eyes looking left. Tje first word I saw was.. hmm, Cemetery, well this will be fun.. It could work, yes yes it would, with my abilities I can make it possible, hehehe..

        Guess I just need some friends from the other side... hehehe..