Chapter 38.

Please vote, comment, and follow me if you liked the story so far! I follow back! :D

LETS RECAP: AYUMI DID IT. SHE WENT THROUGH ANOTHER PORTAL XD. BUT YOU GUYS WILL LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCNEWUISWUHXRMIW

Shinozaki's POV

        I saw darkness everywhere. What happened!? Where did I go now?

        "Ayumi! Wake up!!"

        W-who is calling my name? Who is this? Who are you?!

        "Ayumi! Please, you have to wake up!"

        Who are you!? You sound like.. Kishinuma, no Yoshiki!!

        "Shake her more!" Someone suggested.

        "No I don't want to hurt her even more!"

        "But she isn't waking up, shake her faster!" The same person continued.

        There must be more than one person where I am. But that other voice.. It sounded like Mochida!

        I tried opening my eyes, and to my luck, they just opened. Wow, I must have had my eyes closed the whole time.

        "A-Ayumi!" Yoshiki exclaimed with a smile on his face, he hovered above me, in an.. unfamiliar place..

        "Huh?" I looked around and saw Kizami and Mochida with Yuka. But, why are they here..?

        I took in my surroundings. I'm not, familiar with this place, where am I?

        "Yo-Yoshiki? Where am I?" I asked him.

        "We're at your older sister's place." He quickly responded.

        Older sister? I don't have an older sister. "Wha-what are you talking about? I don't have an older sister."

        His face quickly went pale. "Oh.. N-never mind, I was just joking a bit that's all..." Yoshiki then quickly pulled me in for a hug.

        "I'm so glad you're OK.." He whispered to me.

        Then I remembered.

        Naho, the sacrifice, everyone, the storm, the water tower, wait.. The proposal! Wait, I DIED.

        "What happened!? Yoshiki explain to me now, how on Earth am I still here? I-I was gone.." I pulled him off me from the hug.

        He sighed. "Um, it's a bit complicated.. You probably don't even remember who these people are anymore.."

        I narrowed my eyes. "Tell me."

        "Does the name Hinoe and Yuki ring any bell? By any chance?" He asked.

        A feeling of familiarity washed over me, but as quickly as it came, it left. "No.. it doesn't." I answered.

        "Then, that's all you need to know. Just know, that they were really great people.." He trailed off.

        "Yuka-chan!" We both quickly looked to our left to see, well not Mochida, but Kizami hugging Yuka very tightly in his arms.

        "I want to go home.." I heard Yuka say quietly.

        "Don't worry Yuka, you'll be home soon.." Kizami cried a bit.

        Mochida just stood there, but as soon as he looked at Yuka more closely he gasped. "Your injuries! They're gone!" Mochida exclaimed at Yuka in confusion.