Chapter 32.

Please vote, comment, and follow if you liked the story so far! I follow back! :D

RECAP: OH NU SHE DENIED HIS PROPOSAL, SHE REALLY WANTED TO SAY YES, BUT SHE GOTTA SAVE EVERYONE DX

Shinozaki's POV

        "Have to keep going.." I said under my breath. I tried my best not to look down. Or else it might make me fall, well that's actually what I'm trying to do in the first place, but this isn't high enough.

        I kept climbing on the ladder until I reached the top. Which hadn't happened yet..

        I was afraid if I looked down, that I'd see Yoshiki climbing the ladder after me. It would be make panic and you know the rest.

        I just can't believe I denied his proposal.. That look of hurt on his face nearly killed me.

        I just wish there was another way..

Kizami's POV

        "It's storming so hard!" Someone exclaimed.

        I couldn't tell who was talking anymore. The storm was so intense it blocked out everyone's voices, which now sounded so distant.

        I held Yuka-Chan in my arms as tight as possible. This storm was getting stronger by the minute. "We have to find shelter!" Someone else exclaimed.

        Who was talking?!

        I looked down at Yuka, who looked so pale, frail, and she felt so cold..

        I was running out of time, she was slipping away, everything has gone to chaos. 

        Everywhere I looked, it was all chaos. This storm was starting to turn into a hurricane.

        "In here! Quickly!" A voice I finally recognized through this storm. 

        It was Kurosaki.

        I followed the voice. "Where are you!?" I yelled.

        I saw a figure in the storm, it had to be him.

        "Over here!!" I squinted my eyes. I saw him waving at me, he was in front of a building.

        I quickly ran over there, he pulled inside the building shutting the door. "Is everyone alright?" He asked.

        I turned around to see everyone. Even my old friends from Byakudan Senior High..

        Everyone nodded at Kurosaki's question. I looked down at Yuka again. I panicked for a quick second when she was unearthly still in my arms. But the slow rise and fall of her chest made me calm down a bit.

        "Is she alright, Yuuya?" Tohko came to me slowly, still on high end. Couldn't blame her, I did kind of punch her back in Heavenly Host.. And ate her tooth.

        "No, I'm afraid not.. I don't think she'll make it.." I replied quietly. I looked to everyone else. "Is there something that I can lay her on?" I asked.

        "There's some couches in the back, want us to, go get them?" Kai asked.

        I nodded. "Yes please." He and Ryosuke went to the back to gather the couch. The rest stayed in here.

        We all waited in silence. The only thing that could be heard was Yuka's loud raspy breathing. Each one getting faster, desperately trying to get some air.

        Soon they both came back carrying a couch, they dropped it, and began pushing it my way.

        I walked towards it, dusted it off, and laid Yuka carefully on it. She began coughing.

        "Yuka!" I looked closer, she was coughing up blood. I grew worried.

        She was slipping away even faster now. I can't lose her.. We've only hung out for 10 months, it hasn't even been a year!

        I felt her skin, she was cold..

        "Does anyone have any blankets? She's cold.." I asked.

       "I'll go check for blankets in the back.." Kai said, and jogged off to the back.

        Then again, it was silent. Yuka's coughing interrupted it.

        "Oh gosh.." I whispered. I sat on the couch next to her, I grabbed her carefully laying her head on a couch cushion I put on my lap.

        Kai came back with a light blue blanket with ducks on it. "Was the only one I could find."

        "It's good enough." I said. He walked towards me, handing me the blanket. Same with the couch, I dusted it off, then covered the blanket over Yuka. 

        She stopped shivering after she warmed up a bit from the blanket. I watched as her chest unsteadily went up and down.

        I sighed, already knowing her fate in the future.

Shinozaki's POV

        I'm almost to the top, just have to keep going, keep climbing..

        "Ayumi!" I didn't look down to see who had called me. I already knew.

        "You're wasting your time!" I screamed. I climbed even faster now, nearly at the top, just a few yards away.

        I could hear someone that could be right below me. I was right, I could hear him right below me.

        "Stop!" I went even faster now, but less careful, because I was starting to panick. 

        I finally made it to the top. I jumped on the top, walking quickly towards the edge, that was the opposite direction of the ladder.

        I walked even closer, looking down. My heart began to speed up even faster now. I started to step back in fear.

        "Ayumi!" I looked behind me. I saw Yoshiki standing on the platform.

        He started to walk towards me. "Not a step closer!" I yelled.

        "But Ayumi-"

        "No! I'll fall if you take one more step!" I yelled again.

        "Don't! Please!" He pleaded.

        I started to walk backwards. My foot on the very edge, one slip might end everything..

        I looked to the east. A light could be seen. The sun!

         It still seemed to be storming. The storm swayed me a bit back and forth.

        "You can't do this.." He trailed off.

        "I'm so sorry, but I have to.. I need to save everyone.. Morishige, Suzumoto..." Lightning flash across the sky, striking a building.

        Soon a loud thunder followed it. I yelped and instinctively took a step back.

        "AHH!" I quickly screamed.

        "AYUMI!!" 

        My whole life flashed right before my eyes. It was all happening so fast, the wind, the rain, the lightning, Yoshiki..

        He was the last thing I saw before falling. I closed my eyes so I couldn't see anything else.

        Honestly, the only thing on my mind was..

        Y

        O

        S

        H

        I

        K

        I

COMMENT WHAT U THOUGHT, PLEASE VOTE, AND FOLLOW IF YOU LIKED IT, I FOLLOW BACK XD