Chapter 35.

Please vote, comment, and follow if you liked the story so far! I follow back! :D

LETS RECAP: What the crap is Hinoe talking about?! IS SHE GOING TO KILL HERSELF TO BRING AYUMI BACK!? WHAT ABOUT YUKA?! O.O?!?!

Kishinuma's POV

        "Be right back guys.. I have to go." I called out, nearly everyone around the area turned their heads to my direction.

        "Yoshiki? Where are you headed off to?" Satoshi asked, still clinging onto his little sister Yuka.

        I sighed. "Me and Hinoe are going somewhere... You guys can't come and it's something secret." I was about to turn around, until Hinoe tapped me on the shoulder.

        "We must take.. her body. Also the young girl's also. It's mandatory for the spell to work." She whispered into my ear.

        I looked back at Ayumi's corpse, which no longer looked like her at all, how are we going to carry her? We have no car at all. Plus the thought of carrying Ayumi's splattered body scared the living hell out of me. 

        No I shouldn't think like that! I don't care if her body is in that bad of a shape, if it's the way to bring her back, then so be it..

        I sighed. I turned away from Hinoe, looking at Satoshi. "Satoshi... We must take Yuka with us, along with Ayumi." I said to him, he stared at me with confusion.

        "What for? What are you going to do?!"

        "It's something private but we need her body, come on Satoshi you'll thank me for this later.." I replied, he clung onto Yuka even tighter.

        "If you're taking her, I'm coming with you." He demanded.

        "Satoshi you can't-"

        "She's my sister!!" He yelled out. He stood up right after.

        "I don't care if it's 'private' or if it's something I'm not allowed to go or see, she's my sister, and where she's going I'm going too." He replied to me, pretty confidently..

        I scratched the back of my head. "Um. Hinoe?"

        "Yes I know." She said, walking to Satoshi. 

        "Mochida, you have you have to understand, you can not come with us, please you must entrust us with your sister, she'll be fine." She assured.

        "I- I don't care! She's my sister, if she's coming I'm coming too!!" He yelled, Hinoe flinched at his sudden outburst.

        "Mochida, you must understand, you can not come with this, this is-"

        "This is what?!" He interrupted. Hinoe sighed deeply, putting a hand to her face.

        "Mo-Mochida.. You, can come.. but you can not see what will happen, understand? Just stay where I tell you to stay." Hinoe said to him. Mochida sighed in great relief.

        "OK... But what about..." He gestured to Ayumi's body. I inhaled deeply, and exhaled shakily.

        Hinoe turned to her body and stared. It was about one full minute until she actually managed to look away. "We.. must find a way to carry her body. It's very heavily damaged.."

        She turned to me. "Kishinuma, do you think you can help carry Ayumi? I will carry Yuka-chan."

        Carry... Ayumi... I looked over to her corpse once again. I choked a bit. Ho-how?! How could I without her body literally falling apart?!

        "U-um, well-" I managed to choke out, she held a hand to stop me. "I know it may be a problem, but just ask Mochida for some assistance, I'm sure he'll help."

        "OK then.." I said quietly. Satoshi stared at Ayumi's corpse.

        "Yo-you want me to help?" He asked shyly.

        I nodded, my throat felt all tight, so I just used gesture instead of speaking. I walked a bit closer.

        Her face wasn't the beautiful face I always saw before... It scared me, she only had an eyeball, and one empty socket. I nearly vomitted on the spot. Stupid gag reflex.

        Satoshi retched. "Ugh... Um ready?" He asked. I nodded, still a bit unsure. He slowly walked over to Hinoe, carefully handing Yuka to her.

        I looked aroumd before laying a hand on Ayumi's corpse. Everyone no longer paid any attention. Most were just huddled together, either crying or being silent.

        "Hey." I heard someone say. I turned a bit to see Kizami.

        "Where are you taking Yuka-chan?" He asked.

        I scratched the back of my head a bit awkwardly. "Um, it's pretty private.."

        He sighed. "Well then at least let me accompany you, as you saw earlier... I care about Yuka deeply."

        I was about to open my mouth to say something, but when I looked into his eyes. I saw a great sadness. Reminded me of... myself since I lost... Ayumi.

        I just nodded at him, giving him my answer, Satoshi came back to appear beside me.

        "You get her front side and I carry her legs?" He asked. I nodded, giving him my answer as well.

        He walked around her to where her legs were, he hesitated before grabbing them. "Uh, Yoshiki? Her front?"

        I quickly reacted, putting both my arms around her sides, also hearing a squishy sound.

        "Ergh.." I groaned.

        We carefully carried her, seeing that Hinie was walking away with Yuka.

I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT, I WAS SO BUSY I APOLOGIZE SO MUCH, OMG SO SORRY. MY LAPTOP GOT TAKEN AWAY SO I TYPE SLOWER ON MY TABLET. AND I BARELY GO ON MY TABLET, AND WITHOUT WORD COUNT ON MY TABLET I DONT KNOW IF MY CHAPTER IS TOO LONG OR TOO SHORT. anyway it'll take longer to post chapters, so I'll try to be faster! AGAIN I AM SO SORRY!!!