Chapter 25.

Please vote, comment, and follow if you liked the story so far! I follow back! :D

LETS RECAP: KIZAMI'S GROUP IS ALIVE, I MEAN FROM THE OTHER HIGH SCHOOL AND THEY THINK HE GONNA KILL YUKA NOW THE CHAPTER

Kizami's POV

        No, it couldn't be, it's impossible, not entirely. I can't believe I had forgotten.

        No it must be a hallucination, they are just my imagination I'm just seeing things.

        I blinked repeatedly to make sure I wasn't going insane, as I was before last year. I nearly killed this perfect angel in my arms.

        And before I knew it I realized I had feelings for her that were more than just 'like'.

        But that wasn't the current situation, right now I am seeing people I thought were dead.

        "Ki-Kizami!" One of them shouted. I held my breath.

        "Who the heck are they?" Kishinuma asked.

        "No.." I whispered. He noticed too, so that means, it's not a part of my imagination or a hallucination.

        They were alive.. and here!

        Oh but, they know what I've done, Mitsuki, Kurosaki, Tomohiro..

        They must have told the others of how I acted in Heavenly Host. How I killed them, threatened them, tortured them..

        A small laugh escaped my mouth. I quickly clasped a hand over it.

        No I wasn't the same person before, I'm different now!

        Before I knew it, I was pushed and knocked to the ground.

        "Kizami!" Yuka cried out.

        "Don't worry, I got this!" I looked up at who shouted, and it was Kurosaki.

        "Don't!" Yuka kept trying to shove him out of the way.

        "What do you mean, he was trying to kill you!" Kurosaki shouted. He turned back to me.

        "You're going to pay for what you've done." He crouched, stretching his arm out to reach for the sword that must have fallen out of my hands.

        He grabbed it and pointed it at me. His eyes filled with a long for vengence.  

        He wanted to kill me.

        "STOP!" Yuka screamed.

        I felt a kick on my face. I spat blood on the ground, I saw Mitsuki above me.

        "You selfish bastard! How could you kill your friends like that?!" She shrieked.

        Tomohiro wasn't near me as the others would, He cowered on the spot.

        "Stop it!" Shinozaki yelled, she came over and asked, "Who the hell are you and what are you doing?!"

        "We know this guy, he's a murderer..." Kurosaki growled.

        "No! He's different now! He's different!" Yuka screamed, pushing him.

        "Oh yeah, we'll see about that.." He pushed Yuka aside, and rose the sword high. Mitsuki got off me to get out of the way.

        "No don't!" The others yelled, while my old friends yelled, "Do it!"

        He striked down at me, I braced for pain, but I didn't feel the strike, maybe because someone got in the way..

        "YUKA, NO!!" Mochida screamed.

        "EH!??!" Kurosaki exclaimed, he quickly withdrawn the sword. "Oh no.."

        Yuka fell to the floor, blood pouring out of her like a fountain. I was absolutely shocked.

        But then shock turned to anger and it bottled up inside me, I was enraged. "YOU BASTARD I'LL MURDER YOU FOR THIS!!" I yelled.

        I quickly stood up and shoved Kurosaki to the ground, knocking the sword out of his hands. Instead of grabbing the sword, I grabbed the knife in my pocket and held it to his neck.

        "You fucking prick you'll die for this.." I growled.

        "You're just like.. before.." He choked out. He couldn't breath, he was in pain.. I enjoyed it.

        "Eheh.." I chuckled, this felt good..

        "YUKA!" I quickly snapped to my senses. I turned around, seeing everyone crowding Yuka.

        "Yuka! Stay with us please!!" 

        "Don't die!"

        "Please! Yuka!"

        "We can't lose you too!" 

         "Please!!"

        Everyone shouted at the same time, I dropped the knife to the ground. I felt like the world was moving in slow motion.

        Suddenly everyone was blurry, what the hell is happening me?!

        "Yuka.." I whispered. I got off Kurosaki and went for Yuka.

        "Move!" I yelled.

        Everyone seemed to move out of the way, except Mochida, who was still with Yuka.

        "Yuka... please no.." Mochida whispered.

        "Onii....Chan." She whispered. All of the sudden she didn't look like herself anymore.

        She looked so fragile, so frail, as if one touch could end her life right there..

        I fell to my knees. When I first met her... I longed for the thrill of pushing a little sibling around... I wanted to kill her..

        But now, I can't bear to lose her.

        She slowly turned her head to face me. "Ki...za..mi.." She whispered out.

        "Yes?" I asked with a broken voice.

        "Can... you.... hold.. m-me?" She asked weakly.

        "Yes, yes of course.." I carefully grabbed yuka, but before I did I wrapped my jacket around her deep wound. So it wouldn't bleed anymore as it is.

        "Thank.. you." She answered, burying her face in my chest.

        "Anytime.." I whispered. 

        She opened her mouth to say more things, but she strained to get them out. I didn't want her to say anything more, I just wanted her to rest..

         She closed her eyes. "Kizami..." She whispered.

        "Y-yes?"

          She opened her eyes and looked at me with those big beauttiful blue eyes. "I love you." She quietly said. I felt like someone punched me in the stomach, or hole just formed inside me. Or someone ripped my heart out of me and flung it across the floor.

        It was painful, uncomfortable, and I felt dreadful.

        Tears welled up in my eyes. I never felt this way before, I never felt remorse, sadness, or sympathy. Why is this happening to me?! Why now?! I never felt these emotions..

        But now that I'm experiencing it, I wanted it to go away..

        "I love you too, Yuka Chan." I whispered almost crying. She slowly closed her eyes, until they were completely closed, and stopped moving.

        I just wished she was sleeping instead of being in this state.      

POSTED IT EARLY, PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW IF YOU LIKED, I WILL FOLLOW BACK. :D