Chapter 30.

Please vote, comment, and follow if you liked the story so far! I follow back! :D

LETS RECAP: THERE WAS A FLASH BACK OF YOSHIKI ADMITTING HIS LOVE TO AYUMI, NOW BACK TO THE CRYING!

Kishinuma's POV

        "AYUMI!" I screamed. 

        Another failure..

        All I want is for her to come back.. Come back with me..

        No, I can't quit on her, not now.

        "Have you.. found her yet?" I looked who to see who asked me.

        I saw Satoshi above me, lending a hand.

        While I was on the ground bawling..

        I pushed the hand away and stood up by myself. "No, I haven't."

        "Has the other groups had any luck?" I asked. We all split up into groups of 3 or 4. Satoshi and I decided to work together by ourselves. He knows how important Ayumi is to me. He gave me a concerned look. "No, but don't worry, we'll find her, I mean how could she sacrifice herself in such a short time?" 

        "Yeah.. You're right I guess.." I said quietly.

        "Look, we're all as worried as you Yoshiki, we all want Shinozaki back. And um.. Maybe I want her back." As soon as those words came out of his mouth, I gave him a look.

        "What?"

        "What?" He quickly asked, as if he didn't say what he said at all. "What'd you say?" I asked.

        "N- Nothing, lets just keep looking!" He quickly said, and walked the other direction.

        "It's this way." I said.

        Then he stopped walking and on one foot, he quickly turned around and walked the right direction. 

        I sighed. I looked up at the sky in question. As lighting flash through it. Why has this happened to me? Why do I have to lose the love of my life?

        I huffed under my breath. I continued walking until I felt a crunch under my foot. "What the?"

        I moved my foot to see what I stepped on. It was a phone.. Wait, not just anyone's phone.. It was Ayumi's!

        I gasped, I quickly picked it up as soon as I saw it. It was a bit cracked, since I stepped on it by accident. I looked to the west. I saw the moon, it began lowering down even more. I looked even more below and saw the town's water supply.

        The water tower.. I put the phone in my pocket next to the most important thing I was going to use to ask Shinozaki.

        "Oi.. Satoshi!" I called out.

        He quickly turned around. "Yeah?" He called back.

        "Dude, follow me to the water tower, I think I know where she is." I said. He nodded and I started running to the east. While Satoshi followed.

Shinozaki's POV

        "Almost there!" I exclaimed under my breath. It was just half a mile away. I just need to push on a little more.

        I was getting weary already, as I ran, I saw someone as I passed them by.

        I slowed my steps and back tracked. No it couldn't be..