Chapter 24.

Please vote, comment, and follow if you liked this chapter! :D I will follow back

LETS RECAP: EVERYONE DIED, (Except for the group of course) HERES THE NEXT CHAPTER, Enjoy and I apologize for the long wait of chapter 23. I promise it won't happen again, I WILL TYPE FASTER.

Naho's POV

        "Huh." Everyone seemed to die faster than expected. And yet I still haven't found my Kibiki, why can't I just get things done quickly?

        I guess that is just life. I sighed.

        Now where is Ayumi. That's now my main priority, maybe I need someone to help me.. no she must have warned them about me by now, they wouldn't trust me anymore.

        "Damn it!" I cursed under my breath.

        The town seemed so empty, and this girl is so heavy!

        I carried the brown haired girl from the lighthouse to the town, well I wouldn't say carried, but dragged.

        "Come on!" I exclaimed. Why is she so heavy! Well I really musn't complain, I haven't really carried bodies in my whole life.

        I looked behind me and saw my army as it followed.  I smirked at my victory, there's no way they could stop me now..

        I laughed, oh how good I felt now..

Kurosaki's POV

        I opened my eyes slowly.

        Could it be?

        Is it what I think it is?

        Oh please, please, please don't be a hallucincation again.

        I blinked my eyes repeatedly to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

        "I'm- I'm alive?! I'M ALIVE!!" I yelled. I fist pumped into the air, because I was glad, I wasn't stuck in that hell hole!\

        "But what about.." I looked around, I didn't see Mitsuki, or wait...

        I saw a body on the ground, it was Kai's! Next to him was Tomohiro! And Ryosuke along with Tohko! Fukuroi too! Last but not least was... Mitsuki. Next to her was Emi, I can't believe it, they were all here!

        Last was suppose to be- no, no I remember now.. Yuuya, that.. that murderer!

        He killed Mitsuki, he killed Tomohiro! He killed me!

        I quickly moved to Mitsuki. "Mitsuki! Mitsuki, wake up!" I shook her body, she groaned as she moved.

        She opened her eyes slowly. "Ke- Kensuke? Wha- Where am I?"

        "We're back! Can you believe it?! We're not stuck in that hell hole anymore!!" I exclaimed in excitement. Then her eyes widened.

        "Really?! Are- Are you sure? Is.." Her eyes widened even bigger.

        "Is Kizami here?! IS HE-"

        "No! He's not, hopefully. He didn't come back with the rest of us.." She started to look happy when I said the rest of us.

        "Wait, the rest, you mean the rest came back along with us!" She exclaimed.

        She quickly sat up straight looking around. "Wow, you- your right! I see them all, but where are we?"

        I looked around, we were in.. some kind of town.. It was completely unfamiliar. I had no idea where we were, but it sure wasn't near Byakudan Senior High School.

        "Kensuke.. It's a ghost town here, no one is around, an everywhere.. Nothing even moving!" Mitsuki exclaimed in fear.

        "I know.." I turned to the unconscious others. "I think we should wake them up." I said.

        She nodded her head. "Good idea." She quickly turned to Emi.

        "Emi! Emi wake up please, it's me! Mitsuki!" Emi groaned, but she didn't wake up.

        "Try shaking her, I shook you and you woke up." I suggested.

        She looked back at me and then to Emi. She started shaking her until she awoke.

        "Emi! Wake up!!" Emi's eyes opened suddenly and she sat up straight quickly.

        "What! What!?" She looked startled and Mitsuki tried to calm her down.

        "Emi, calm down, we have to wake up the others, come on now.."

        "Oh.. others... OH! Sure, no thing." She and Mitsuki quickly moved to Tohko and started to shake her until she woke up. I went to Ryosuke to wake him up.

        "Ryosuke! Wake up, it's Kensuke! Wake up!!" He opened one eye slowly. Then both.

        "Ke- Kensuke?!" 

        "Yes, now wake up the others, we need to find out where we are."

        After some time everyone seemed to be awake. I stood in front of all of them. "Now listen up everyone, we're not in that damned elementary school anymore, we're in.. a ghost town I think. Does someone know where we are?"

        Everyone looked around, and shook their heads, or shrugged their shoulders.

        I sighed. Tomohiro looked around, and then looked behind me. His eyes widened in fear, and he walked backwards.

        I rose an eyebrow. "Tomohiro? What's wrong, what's gotten you on high end?" I asked. He started quaking in fear. He trembled right on the spot in front of me, what's gotten into him?

        "Tomohiro?"

        "Ki-KIZAMI!" He exclaimed with a quavering voice.

        I turned around slowly, and to my shock, he was in fact correct.

        Kizami was there, but with a group of people.

        He's holding a young girl in his arms, and... a sword.

        Is he threatening that group?

        I looked closer at the girl, she looks so familiar.. I noticed her headband, and short medium brown hair, then it all came to me.

        "NO!" I gasped. That one girl back in Heavenly Host! He was going to kill her and he's going to kill her now!

        "Guys we have to help that group, Kizami is holding that girl hostage, yielding a sword!" I yelled. Everyone behind me gasped in either horror or shock. Maybe both.

        As I yelled at them, I saw Kizami turn his head around, and faced us.

        I gulped, I felt like I was dying all over again..

I TOLD YOU THEY WERE GOING TO BE IN THIS BOOK XDDD Comment what you thought and please vote or follow, I follow back, :D