Chapter 18.

Please vote, coment, and follow if you liked it! I will follow back!

AHH PLEASE DON'T HATE ME! THIS WAS SUGGESTED BY SOMEONE IN THE COMMENTS IN MY PREQUEL! SEIKO DIED, OH NU! Chapter 18, wow so quick already, xD well here you go! I plan to end this story at about 30-35 chapters. Wish me luck!

Mochida's POV

        Naomi wouldn't stop crying, I wanted to ask her what happened, but I also noticed Shinohara wasn't with her. Did something happen?

        "Na- Naomi? Are you OK? What.. um, what happened?" I asked nervously, afraid of the answer.

        She instantly looked up at me, tears streaming down even faster now. "SEIKO!!!" She cried out and covered her face in her hands to cry.

        "OK then.." I think I might know what happened to Shinohara... but I rather not talk to Naomi about it. Don't want to upset her more than she already is.

        "What happened?" Yuka asked tiredly, while walking into the living room in her pajamas. I also saw someone come in the room. "YUKA! You let him in?! And you two were alone together?!" I asked frantically, because an 18 year old, and a 15 year old alone in a room could lead to some... things.

        "Sorry for coming in without your permission Mochida." Kizami apologized.

        "Eh, it's alright, just as long you two aren't doing anything inappropriate, but we're in big trouble you both." I told them.

        "What happened?" Yuka asked again. She took a look at Naomi crying in my arms. She immediately looked awake. "Nakashima-san, what happened? Are you OK?" She quickly asked running to Naomi.

        "Se- Se- Sei- SEIKO!!" Naomi cried out again. She started shaking in my arms, unable to control her sobs.

        "Did something happen to Shinohara-san?" Yuka asked blindly. Unable to understand what happened due to Naomi's actions.

        Naomi started to scream and pull on her short hair. She started wailing now, I started to get scared a little. I've never seen Naomi act like this.

        "Na- Naomi, calm down, please crying like this won't bring Shinohara back to life!" I yelled firmly putting a hold on her. She started hyperventilating.

        "Shinohara-san... DIED?!" Yuka exclaimed while gasping.

        Which didn't really help Naomi's current situation. 

        "Might I ask what's outside the window?" Kizami asked pointing to the window next to the front door. We all turned around and saw a huge black mist outside. It had two bright eyes that scared the hell out of me.

        "EEK!!" Yuka shrieked, running to Kizami and holding onto him tight. 

        "WHAT is THAT?!" I asked frantically.

        "One of those monsters that.... that, that, that, KILLED SEIKO!!" Naomi screamed again.

        "Everyone hide! Quickly!" Kizami yelled, snatching Yuka off her feet, carrying her somewhere unknown.

        "Wait!" I yelled. I was about to help Naomi up, but then we heard gunshots coming from outside. 

        "What was that!?" Yuka screamed from the other room. Kizami ran back to take a look.

        "Get in! Get in!" Someone yelled from outside. Gunshots could be heard after that yell. Then we heard loud pounding on the door. "Mochida! OPEN UP!" Ayumi! Er, Shinozaki I mean.

        "Shinozaki!" I exclaimed, running to the door. I immediately opened the door, revealing Shinozaki behind it. I was excited for one moment, but then I found out she didn't come alone. She came in.

        Along with Yoshiki..

        "Bastard.." I said under my breath.

        "What was that?" Yoshiki asked. I shook my head.

        "Nothing, what are you doing here Shinozaki?" I asked.

        She sighed. "Well you do live here, don't you? We came to pick you and Yuka up." She saw Naomi on the ground and Kizami still carrying Yuka. "Well including those two. And here." She handed me a golden colored gun with an enormous cross embedded in it. 

        "A gun?!"

        "Well what're you going to defend yourself with? Your fists? Everyone knows your still that same coward from a long time ago Mochida." She teased.

        I sighed. "Well, yeah I guess." I took the gun from her. She also seemed confused. "Where's Shinohara?" She asked.

        Naomi's eyes opened. Like they quickly opened with such speed I couldn't believe.. She stood up slowly and faced Shinozaki.

        "She's. Dead." The two words escaped her mouth, but her teeth were gritted. Ayumi looked at her with such shock and sadness. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry-"

        "Don't." Naomi quickly said, with her eyes closed. Man she was seething with anger.

        "Naomi, calm down, OK?" I said while putting a hand on her shoulder. She shook me off.

        "Don't touch me." 

        Shinozaki hesitated when handing Naomi the gun. Naomi snatched it from her. "When do we kill these bastards." Naomi said. It definitely wasn't a question. 

        "Now." Yoshiki replied for Ayumi.

        Naomi cocked her gun. "Lets do this." Were the words that left Naomi's mouth before she walked out the door.

Ehh, sorry for the short chapter, but the next one will be longer! Please vote, comment, follow if you liked the chapter!