Chapter 29.

Please vote, comment, and follow if you liked this story so far! I follow back! :D

LETS RECAP: Ayumi is almost to her destination, now BACK TO THE CRYING!

Shinozaki's POV

        I fell to the concrete ground once again in failure.

        I was out of breath, my breathing was raspy, and wheezy, oh god I don't think I'm going to make it.

        I'm going to lose everyone.. and it's all my fault..

        I stared into the sky again. The same thunderstorm that appeared when we did the charm, and when we escaped. Yoshiki did so much for me.. too much, then before I knew it, a memory quickly came to mind..

During The Incident Of Heavenly Host...

        "School hours have ended, the students that still remain here, please go home." Someone said through the intercom.

        Everything was dark. After we gave the remains of the children back to them, an enormous earth quake happened. That's all I could regain from my memories.

        Now I have no idea what's happened to me.

        I opened my eyes, and slowly got up. "Huh?"

        Everywhere I looked, I saw a room that resembled our old classroom back in Kisaragi.

        Is this still Heavenly Host?

        If not, then this place must be.. I gasped. "We're back at Kisaragi!" I exclaimed. I looked down at Yoshiki-Kun who still seemed to be passed out.

        I dropped to the floor next to him  and started shaking him vigorously. "Hey! Hey! Yoshiki wake up!"

        "Argh.." He groaned.

        He slowly got up, still rubbing his head. "My head.. Ah, what happened, Ayumi?"

        He looked around. His eyes widened a bit. "This is.."

        "YEAH!" I exclaimed happily, completely elated.

        "Classroom 2-9! We're back!" 

        He gasped in utter shock. "Are you serious?!"

        "Uh huh! This desk, don't you remember it?" I asked patting a nearby desk, which was his to be exact.

        "Yo- You're right, that is my desk.. This can't be wrong.." He whispered.

        I was so happy I could hug the heck out of someone! 

        I literally jumped on Yoshiki, hugging him tightly. "This is great Yoshiki-Kun! What Ms. Naho said was right! Good thing we listened to her!" 

        "Hey.." He said, but I ignored it.

         He paused before saying something again. "Yeah, this is great, Ayumi." Then suddenly it hit me.

        I stared down at the floor, still clinging onto him.

        "No.. I couldn't have done it alone.." I pushed my face into his chest.

        "Yoshiki-Kun did a lot beside me, thank you so much.." I whispered to him.

        "Ha.." I heard him say.

        I could feel his hand reach to my hair, he pushed a lock of hair behind my ear. I gasped, suddenly realizing what I have done.

        I quickly got off him in embarrassment. "Oh, so- sorry for hugging you like this! I was too happy and.."