15

Guys, your conversations in the comments give me life. Thank you x3 

--

We've been walking around in Seoul for hours now. It's late in the afternoon our feet are hurting like crazy. But Minho insisted on showing Jisung the best places in Seoul and I didn't have it in me to disagree. Even now, with my feet hurting like a bitch, I remain silent.

Today was really fun. The weather was great, not too warm but comfortable to be in with the sun shining happily and a soft breeze blowing through the streets of Seoul. In those few hours, we did a lot. We ate ice cream at Minho's favorite parlor, we tried tons of streetfood because that's part of the ultimate Seoul experience and Jisung just had to try that, we drank bubble tea because I insisted on doing so and we went to the famous Han River -because who visits Seoul without going there?

As a result, my feet hurt and my bank account is a lot emptier after the excessive use of public transport. But it was all worth it, Jisung really is a nice person and he's really easy to get along with, just like Minho described him. He's cheerful and bright with a... special but good sense of humor. The entire day, I kept a little distance from the two. It probably wasn't even noticeable to them but I often walked behind them, just listening to their conversations instead of joining. 

It's not like I don't like talking with them, because I do. But to me, this day is more about Minho and Jisung than anything else. Of course, it's cool to finally meet him and to tag along with their adventures in Seoul. But what's important to me is for Minho to have a good time today. He hides it well but I can see that this entire situation with Felix is stressing him out a lot. That's why I feel like he just deserves a nice weekend with Jisung and I'm not the one to interfere with that.

It's my fault that Minho feels this way so I feel responsible for making it better.

I also came to realize that Felix' absence today probably is for the better. If Felix would've been with us today, there would've been some kind of pressure, a weight that would've kept us all down. A big part of the sincerity would've been lost, to a point were today wouldn't be a good memory at all.

Today, nobody had to pretend. Everything was genuine and that's better for all of us.

"Yah, that restaurant looks nice," Jisung suddenly points out, tugging at Minho's sleeve. "Hyung, I really liked your tour through Seoul but my feet hurt and Minjae and I are both hungry. Can we eat there?"  

"Now that's a good idea," I agree and Jisung and I share a high-five.

"Well then, I'm hungry too so let's eat," the oldest complies, his eyes scanning the outside area of the restaurant. It's quite busy but what do you expect? The weather is perfect for eating outside and it's dinnertime, of course it would be packed.

We manage to find the only available table in the outside area; a table for two at the far edge. I let the two boys sit there while I go and look for a chair someone else, dragging it to our table as soon as I find one. Jisung is already busy checking out the menu that displays a wide variety of drinks. Meanwhile, Minho is glancing around the tables until he suddenly frowns and grabs the drink menu.

"Oh, look at how expensive these drinks are," he coughs, his face really pale all of a sudden. "Imagine how much a small meal would cost here, I think we can better go somewhere else since we already spent a lot of money today."

"Hyung?" Jisung asks, dropping his menu as he looks at Minho weirdly. "Did you see a ghost or something?"

"Something far worse," Minho mutters and I instantly know what he's talking about. Or rather, who he's talking about. I'm not sure but what else would he get so stressed about?