Prologue

Third Person's P.O.V. "Mr. and Mrs. Kim, the parents of Kim Namjoon are ready to see you now." The assistant of "Namjoon Inc" said. "Well honey, let's go." Mr. Kim said while standing up. "I'm nervous, what if we can't do what they want? What will they do?" Mrs.Kim said while standing up as well.

"Don't worry honey, everything will be ok. Whatever happens, we will figure out a way to make it work." Mr. Kim said while guiding his wife towards the big door of the office of Mr. and Mrs. Namjoon. "Welp honey, let's get this over with," Mr.Kim said while knocking on the door.

The Kim's waited outside of the door until they have heard a deep voice say, "Come in Mr. and Mrs. Kim." Once they got the okay, the Kim's walked in. Once they were in the office and in front of the Namjoon's, Kim's bowed and said, "Good afternoon, Mr. and Mrs. Namjoon, thank you so much for seeing us today. It means a lot." "You're welcome, now let's talk, please take a seat." Mr. Namjoon said.

Kim's immediately sat down. "Now, you two haven't paid any of your depths to me? Now, why is that?" Mr. Namjoon said. "W-w-well sir, we actually don't have the money yet." Mr. Kim said while stuttering since he was scared out of his mind.

"Okay, why don't you have my money?" Mr. Namjoon asked while giving a confused look. "Well, you see sir, I have been laid off for a while, and no other job has yet to hire me." Mr. Kim said while playing with his fingers.

"Hmm, now that is a big problem. Well, how do you expect to pay me back then?" Mr. Namjoon asked, trying to stay calm. "Uhm, we don't know yet sir, but we are here today to ask you to extend our due date until we have the money. It could take a couple of months, bu-". Mrs. Kim was cut off, by Mrs. Namjoon screaming, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN A COUPLE MONTHS, YOU EITHER HAVE THE MONEY TODAY OR YOUR-'!!! Mrs. Namjoon was cut off, by Mr. Namjoon saying, "Please, Honey, I have an idea."

Kim's and Mrs. Namjoon stayed silent until Mr. Namjoon spoke. "Okay, well how about this, you have a son, Jin I believe?" Mr. Namjoon asked while getting up and walking to the window. "Yes sir, but what does he have to do with this?" Mrs. Kim asked. "Well, I have a son, and one day I want him to take care of this business, so I was thinking, maybe, your son can marry my son. That way, you pay me back, and my son can take care of my business a lot sooner." Mr. Namjoon said. "DEAL"! Kim's said.

Mr. Namjoon chuckled. "Well, that covers it, thank you for stopping by, I'll let you know when I want our sons to meet. Is that alright Mr. Kim?" Mr. Namjoon asked. "That's perfect, thank you so much, see you soon." Mr. Kim said, while he and Mrs. Kim got up and walked out the door, and out of the building.

Now, Kim's are on their way home, they are trying to come up with ways to tell their son that he is getting married to a future mafia gang leader. They just hope Jin will understand, because if he doesn't get married to Namjoon, then their lives will be over...Literally.
💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💖💜💖💜💖💜 Hope you guys enjoy