Chapter 10

Namjoon P.O.V. When Jin walked in the room, I think the world stopped. He is just so beautiful, I mean from his fluffy hair, to his plump pink lips, to his curvy waist, and to his soft baby hands. This man is beyond perfect.

"Ahem". Jin coughed. Oh ya, I probably looked crazy staring at him like he was a piece of meat, whoops.

"Uhm, please take a seat". I said as Jin quickly sat down. "You're probably wondering why you're here." I said. "Duh." Jin said while rolling his eyes, like the diva he is. "Well you're here because we actually have to decide on a place and date to get married." I said.

"You seriously had me, come all the way over here, just to tell me where and when we have to get married? We could've just done this over the phone you know?" Jin asked while getting up.

"First of all, sit down, second of all, I didn't want to do this over the phone, I wanted to do it in person." I said while trying to stay calm.

"But why?" Jin asked. "BECAUSE I SAID SO DAMMI, NOW STOP BEING AN ANNOYING LITTLE BITCH AND PICK, I WANT THIS DUMB SHIT TO BE OVER WITH!" I yelled while getting out of my seat.

What. The. Fuck. Did. I. Just. Do? I just yelled at the love of my life, over something stupid. "Well then Mr.Namjoon, I want to get married in Hawaii in two months, maybe like December eighth. I'm going to go now, so I won't "annoy" you anymore. Good day." Jin said while getting up and taking out his phone.

Dammit, I'm such a dumbass. Why the hell did I tell at hi-, my thoughts were cut off with Jin saying; "Hey Yoongi can you come and pick me up now?" "Yea, that's the place." "What?" "You really want me to do that?" "Ugh fine, but you better buy me food, and that's on period." Jin said while hanging up his phone call.

Jin slowly walked back to my desk and asked, "Do you by any chance work with a guy named Jung Hoseoky? Or something like that?" Is he talking about Hobi? "Uhm, maybe, why?" I asked. "Well my friend found an interest in him, and would like his phone number, and a picture of him please." Jin said.

"If I give it to you, what's in it for me?" I asked while smirking. "Hm, if you give me his phone number, I guess I'll let you kiss me on our wedding day." Jin said.

When he said that, I got all happy, because I would get to kiss him, and he has to kiss back, yessss my dreams are finally coming true.

"Its a deal." I said while getting a random picture of Hoseok and wrote his number on the back.

Once I was done writing down his number, I handed it over to Jin. "Wow, that was fast." Jin said while giggling and taking the picture. I swear, when he giggles, I can hear rainbows.

"Thank you Namjoon, I guess you're not that bad." Jin said while smiling. I smiled back and said, "I guess I'm not.". "Well I got to go, see you in two months Namjoon." Jin said while walking out of the room.

Woah, did Jin and I just have a real conversation, where he wasn't a baby.

But wait, Jhope might kill me for giving out his information to some random stranger. Oh well, what's the worse that he can do? I guess I'll tall him later.

I just hope this marriage thing works out with Jin, I really want to love this boy to death, he is the reason for my happiness.
💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖 I hope you guys enjoy.