Chapter 4

Namjoon P.O.V. "Damn, I still can't believe you're getting married to Jin." My friend V said, well I call him V, his real name is Taehyung. "Ya, I mean, you had a crush on him since we were kids." My other friend Hoseok said while taking a handful of chips.

"I mean, it wasn't hard. Even if I didn't like him, he still has to marry me, because his family still has to pay my family back." I said while taking a sip of my coke. "But Namjoon, what if Jin does find out about this 'plan', what will you do?" Jungkook, my other friend asked. "Oh shit ya, what if he does ask, how will you get out of that one?" Hoseok asked while taking another handful of chips.

"I mean, don't you remember when you use to prank him, the kid wouldn't talk to you for a whole week, sometimes he wouldn't even talk to you for a month." V said. "Oh my gosh, you and my family asked the same thing, trust me, he won't find out. Even if he does, which he won't, he won't be able to get a divorce." I said while chuckling.

"Ok, and him not talking to you, for God knows how long, won't bother you?" V asked while smirking. "Oh my gosh, he has to talk to me, he can't be mad at me for that long." I said.

"Well, the boy can get pretty petty." Jungkook said while laying his head on Hoseok shoulder.

"You guys are getting all worked up about nothing. He can't be mad or petty at me for a long. Soon he will stop bring a baby. And talk to me. Just like when we were kids." I said while smirking at V.

"Dude, this is different, you're asking the love of your life to marry you because his family needs to pay you back, when the actual reason is because you love him, and you're just selfish. You just want him all to yourself. So if he finds out, which I think he will, don't come crying to us." Hoseok said while smacking me upside the head.

"Ya, and the poor boy will be heartbroken." Jungkook said. Ugh, they always do this. Yes they are my best friends, and I wouldn't trade them for the world, but sometimes they get on my damn nerves. "Guys, everything will be fine, don't worry about it." I said while smiling.

I hate it when the boys get all worked up, it puts to much stress on them, which means they can't work, and when they can't work, they won't get money. I know how much money means to them because they're family needs help, and I am trying my best to help them out.

Besides, I care about them, even though I come off as a heartless human being, I'm actually a nice person.

"Whatever you say man, I'm just telling you now, please be careful." Hoseok said while getting up. "I know man, I will." I said while also getting up and hugging him.

"Alright, alright, we go to go practice, c'mon." Jungkook said while V and him got up. We all started walking to the practice room, but my mind kept wandering back to Jin, his lips were perfect, I want to kiss him again. Hmm maybe I can kiss him at the wedding, yeah that seems like a good idea, I'll talk to my family about i-, "COME ON NAMJOON, WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY!" Hoseok yelled. "COMING!" I screamed back, running to the practice room.
💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜hope you guys enjoy