Epilogue

Jin P.O.V. "Okay bitch, you ready?" Yoongi asked while fixing his hair. "Yeah, I feel like I'm on cloud nine." I said. "Remember, this is the last time. If you end this, I'm signing you up for becoming a stripper, along with me and Jimin." Yoongi said.

"Wait, aren't you dating Hoseok, and isn't Jimin dating Jungkook?" I asked. "...dammit." Yoongi whispered, which made me giggle.

We were cut off by Kook running into the dressing room and screaming; "MOMMY, TIME FOR YOU AMD DADDY TO GET MARRIED!" "Okay baby, thank you." I said while giggling.

"Let's get this thing going bitchhhhhh." Yoongi said while pulling me out the door.

When we got to the big church doors, the music started to play, amd the doors opened.

While walking down the aisle, I saw my friends and family in their seats, and on the stairs I saw the man I was going to marry, for real this time.

When we got up to where my future husband was standing, Yoongi pushed me up the stairs and shouted; "NOW BITCH, LEMME SEE YOU SHAKE DAT ASS!" Following with Jimin screaming "SHAKE DAT ASS HOE!" "Oh dear lord, Jimin." I heard Jungkook whisper. "Oh God, babe, come here." Jhope said while dragging Yoongi to his seat.

"Alright bitches and hoes." V said. "Let's get this shit rolling. Alright, Namjoon, you my dad now okay, if you hurt mom again, me, Jimin, and Jungkook will beat your ass." Tae added.

"Oh God, why did I choose you to marry Jin and I?" Namjoon asked, which caused all of us to giggle. "OKAY, I WANT CAKE, SO CAN YALL JUST KISS, AMD I SWEAR IF YALL FINNA FUCK, SAVE THAT SHIT FOR THE SECOND HONEYMOON, YAH NASTY!"

"Yah Jimin, shut up." I said while blushing.

"Okay okay, do you tak-." V was cut off by Namjoon and I both saying, "I do." "Oh shit, damn, uhm....i guess yall can- and you're already kissing, alright, AYO JIMINSHI LETS EAT CAKE!" V screamed while running off the stairs.

Damn, this is my life, everything is perfect now. Nothing can ruin this.

Right?

💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖
Damn this is the last chapter....oh well, there will be a sequel. Yayyyyyyy okay, uhm...bye bye💖💜