Chapter 34

Jin P.O.V. "Girl, are you sure you want to go in today?" Yoongi asked. "Yes Yoongi, I haven't been to Persona in so long, and if I don't go, the bakery will shut down. I have been working at that place for almost five years now I can't let that go, no matter what, I dont even care how I feel, I could literally be dying because of the heart break, but I will still take my sexy ass out of bed, and make my way down to that bakery." I said while grabbing my car keys.

"We know Jin, but-." I cut Jimin off by saying, "No buts jimin, I have to." "Ugh fine." Jimin said while pouting. "I'm sorry for lashing out you guys, working will also help me forget." I said. "We know girl, we just want to make sure that you are okay." Yoongi said.

"I understand girls, but I have to leave now." I said. "Bye." Both Yoongi and Jimin screamed out while I walked out the door.

I hope today is a great day, I really need it.

Oh shit, I'm about to be late.

Once I got to the bakery, I ran in, said hi to all of my fellow workers and went straight to work.

While I was working, one of friends, Jennie came up to me and said, "Hey girl, I heard the news. You want me to beat the bitch up?" This made me giggle.

"Girl no, its alright now. I just want everything to go back to normal." I said. "Girl nothing will go back to normal now. The future mafia cheated on his handsome husband, with the husbands best friend." Jennie said.

"Ugh." I groaned out. "Soeaking of the devil." Jennis whispered, while pointing at a man, which was no other than, Kim Namjoon.

Today isn't my day is it? "Hello, welcome to Persona, how may I help you today? Would you like to try our new red velvet cupcake, topped with a sweet cream?" I asked with my best fake 'sweet' voice.

"Jin, I know you're faking that voice." Namjoon said. "I have no idea what you are talking about sir." I said. "Don't call me that, you know who I am." Namjoon said. "Uhm, I actually don't know you so." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Listen, I know you're still heartbroken, but please hear me out. I want to fix this." Namjoon said. "I'm working right now." I said. "Take a break." Namjoon said. "Namjoon, I can't just do th-." I was cut off by Jennie saying, "Hey, I can take your place."

Is this bitch insane? I can see why her and Yoongi are siblings, they are both evil bitches. Wait, you didn't know that did you?

"Ugh fine, but only for thirty minutes." I said while taking off my apron. "That is all the time I need." Namjoon said while grabbing my hand and dragging me to an empty table in the corner.

"Alright, talk." I said while sitting down and crossing my arms. "Okay, I know what I did was wrong, and I know shouldn't have dont that. But, I was stressed and angry, and I guess that is where it all started." Namjoon said.

"But with my best friend Namjoon." I said. "I know, I shouldn't have cheated on you in the first place, and I am so sorry, I will do anything to have you back." Namjoon said.

"Mmm, if I do take you back, you have to prove to me that you have actually changed, and you have to always tell me the truth." I said. "I will, so does that mean you're taking me back?" Namjoon asked.

"Not yet, you still have to prove it to me." I said. "But, you will right?" Namjoon asked. "Maybe." I said while smiling.

This made Namjoon jump out of his chair, picked me up, and kissed my cheek. "Thank you so much Jinnie." Namjoon said while putting me down.

"You're wel-." I was cut off by Namjoons phone ringing." When he picked it up, he was kind of whispering. Uh oh.

"Hey, I got to go." Namjoo said, once he ended the call. "Where?" I asked. He bent down and whispered in my ear, "Mafia business call baby, I promise. I'll come over to your house later tonight." When he was done talking, he softly bit my ear.

I pushed him away and blushed. "Go then, and yes I will see you tonight." I said. "I want a kiss on the cheek." Namjook said. I sighed, but kissed his cheek.

"Now go, I have to get back." I said while pushing him out of the bakery, and went back to my station.

"So?" Jennie asked. "So what?" I asked while blushing. "Are you and Mr.Mafia back together?" Jennie asked.

"Mmm not yet, soon though, hopefully." I said while smiling.

💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖
I hope you guys enjoy this. Also this book is coming to an end...but don't worry, there are going to be sequals... which will show more mafia...I know this book didn't show it, but, I promise, the next book will have a whole lot of mafia. Okay, I'm done now, bye