Chapter 22

Taehyung P.O.V. "Hey Hobi, do you know where my phone is?" I asked while walking into his room. "First of all, it's your phone, second of all, did you even check your room?" Hobi asked. "Uhm...no." I said while putting my head down in embarrassment. "Uh huh, go away child." Hobi said. "Okay, bye bye." I said while closing the door.

"Oh, there you are you little rascal." I said while picking up my phone from my bed. Fuck man, holy shit, Rosè called me twenty times, that's creepy, but let me call her back.

"Taehyung? Is everything okay?" I heard Rosè asked over the phone. "Wow, you answered fast, were you waiting for my call?" I asked. "Don't flatter yourself, I was already on my phone." Rosè said. "Mhm, sure." I said.

"Is there a reason why you called me?" Rosè asked. I should be asking her that since the crazy bitch called me over twenty times, in two minutes. "Well, I was just wondering if you want to hang out sometimes, maybe later on today." I said. "Oh, now you want to be sweet to me?" Rosè asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. "You know exactly what I am talking about, you completely embarrassed me, and you ignored me yesterday." Rosè complained. "Oh that." I said while scratching the back of my neck.

"Yeah, do you want to explain? Do you even like me?" Rosè asked. "What? I don't even know you yet." I said while getting frustrated. "Oh, so you compliment every girl you see?" Rosè asked. "Yeah, if they have an attractive feature, but that doesn't mean I like them." I said.

"Wow, ok, cool." Rosè said, shit, now I fucked up. "Ok, listen, when we first met, I actually thought you were cute, and I thought you were actually my type, but then, you would get jealous whenever I talked to another girl, and you would come up with some werid assumption that I was with another girl. Also you were hella clingy, like damn, when I don't answer your calls or texts, you start to spam my fucking phone. So can you please just stop, like you're not my girlfriend, or wife." I said.

"Wow, so basically, you've never liked me?" Rosè asked. Oh my gahhh, does this girl not listen?

"Ok, I'm going to say this one more time, yes I did like you, but I started to lose interest when you started to become clingy and protective when we weren't even dating." I said.

"Oh so you hate my clinginess and jealousy?" Rosè asked. "Yes, and I hate how over protective you get." I said.

"So if I work on it, will you possibly date me?" Rosè asked. "Yes Rosè, I would, also let's get to know eachother a bit better." I said. "Yeah totally." Rosè said. "Great, can we still hang out later today?" I asked. "I'm actually going to be busy today, how about tomorrow?" Rosè asked. "Uhm, yeah totally, I'll let you know if anything come up, ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's okay. Hey, I got to go, bye TaeTae." Rosè said. "Bye Rosè." I said while hanging up.

Damn, I hope she calms down, I don't need a clingy bitch, I already have Jung- "V, RM, HOBI, I NEED CUDDLES NOW!" I heard Kookie scream.

Yep, I already have a clingy baby, and that's Jungkook. I love the boy to death, don't get me wrong, but I cant wait for Jikook to be a thing.

I think the boys and I need a break from Jungkookie's cliginess.

💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜 I hope you enjoy this chapter.