Chapter 27

Yoongi P.O.V "Okay, I'm here bitches, and yes I brought the tea cups, and tea kettle, and me....get it cause my nickname is suga." I said while walking into Jins house. "Yoongi, nobody told you to bring all of that stuff." Jimin said while taking the tea cups out of my hand. "Shut up you whore." I said. "Calm down children." Jin said while walking up to us.

"Ugh fine, but anygays, where is Rosè?" I asked while sitting down on the couch. "I'm here." Rosè said, while walking into the living room, with Tae walking in behind her. "I'm here too." Tae said. "Yeah, we can see that." I said. "Hey, you better be nice to meh baby, I won't hesitate to slap your disrespectful self." Jin said. "Hah hah." Tae laughed. "Oh shut up you hoe." I said, which made Jin sigh.

"Anygays, let's get this shitfest over with. Now Jin, please tell us what happened with you and Namjoon." Jimin said. "Well, to make a long story short, me and Namjoon got into a big fight." Jin said. "And what was this argument about?" Rosè asked. "Let's just say he was hiding something from me." Jin said.

"Oh, so he finally told you that you both knew eachother since you guys were little, and he had a big ass crush on you, and the only way he would be able to see you everyday, was to marry you." Taehyung said. "Wait, hold the tea, is that true?" I asked. "Uhm yeah, I mean what else would Namjoon tell Jin?" Tae asked.

"Uhm that he just wanted to marry me to become the new mafia leader." Jin said. "Oh, so he didn't tell you about the other secret?" Tae asked. "No." Jin said dryly. "Oh, well, uh, you didn't hear it from me." Tae said.

"Babe, why didn't you tell us, especially me?" Rosè asked. 'Well because it wasn't your business, and I didn't tell the others because I thought Namjoon would." Tae said. "Well obviously he didn't." Rosè said. Oop, the bitch is starting to get angry.

"That's not my fault." Tae said. Uh oh, here it comes. "You're suppose to tell me everything!" Rosè screamed. And there it is. "This wasn't your business though." Tae said. "I'm your girlfriend though." Rosè said.

"Ouuu this is getting gooood." I said while drinking my tea, mmm, needs honey. "Yoongi, shut up, and go get your honey." Jimin said. Ahshit, I said that out loud. "Mmm, nahhh, this is good." I said.

"You know what, I'm leaving, I'm sorry Jin, I hope this doesn't affect our friendship." Tae said while getting up, and walking towards the door. "Don't worry about it, and it doesn't." Jin said while following Tae towards the door. "What about me?" Rosè  asked. "Uhm, I don't know, just don't try to contact me, I'll contact you." Tae said while walking out the door. "Did he just break up with me?" Rosè asked.

"Girl, calm your ass down, you two are just in an argument at the moment, yall just need some space." Jimin said while rolling his eyes. "Oh? Did you and Jungkook have an argument, like ever. I don't think so, so shut the fuck up." Rosè said.

"This isn't about you two, this is about Jin and Namjoon." I said. "Oh my gosh, Jin is just being a baby, he should just grow up, it's not like Namjoon abused him." Rosè said.

"Can all of you just leave, I want to be alone." Jin said. "Sure Jin, let's go you guys." I said while dragging Jimin and Rosè out.

"Now Rosè, go home, and think about what you didm and come back to us when  you are ready to apologize to Jin and the rest of us." I said. "Ugh, fine, bye you ugly bitches." Rosè said while walking away. "Fucking bitch, anyways bye Yoongi." Jimin said while walking away.

Well that happened.

.........

SHIT I FORGOT, MY TEA SHIT DAMMIT.

💜💖💜💖💜💖💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜 Hey guys I hope you enjoy.