Chapter 13

Jungkooks P.O.V. "Do I have to go Jdope"? I asked while fixing my hair. "For the last time Kook, yes." Hoseok said. "But why?" I whined. "Because, I want you to meet him and his friends." Hoseok said, trying to stay calm.

"But wh-" I was cut off my Taehyung screaming; "I SWEAR JUNGKOOK, IF YOU ASK WHY ONE MORE FREAKING TIME, I SWEAR I'M GOINF TO BEAT YOU WITH MY GUCCI BELT!" "Hmph, well then." I said.

"Also Jungkook, you might meet the love of your life." Namjoon said while sitting down. "But I already have V." I said while sitting down next to Namjoon. "You got that right babe." Taehyung said while sitting on my lap.

"That's not what I mean. Hobi, help me out here." Namjoon said. "Glady, basically what Namjoon is trying to say is that maybe you two can finally meet your soul mate, and I don't me as a friend, or as a brother like you two, I mean someone who you will love, and hopefully will one day marry." Hoseok said while smiling.

"But Hobi, what if they don't like me?" Taehyung asked while whimpering. "Hey, don't cry, also if they don't like you, I won't like them either." I said while hugging him. "But there is nothing to worry about my angle, they will love you." Hoseok said while patting Taehyung's hair.

"But, but, but, what if they don't like Namjoonie or Jungkookie?" Taehyung asked while cuddling into my neck, I swear this boy will be the death of me. "Well, they will have to get used to all of you because I am going to marry Jhopes soon to be boyfriend best friend." Namjoon said. "And you already know I don't give a fuck if no one likes me my love." I said while kissing Taehyung's hair.

"Kookie, that's a bad word." Taehyung said while covering my mouth. "Awe, I'm sorry.....bitch." I said while laughing, with Taehyung slapping my chest.

But, then I was almost knocked the fuck out because both Namjoon and Hobi slapped me, while saying; "Don't make us get the tide pods."

Okay, maybe I should shut up.

But damn, Saturday is going to be a wild ass day.

💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖 I hope you guys enjoy