Chapter 30

Taehyung P.O.V. "Tae tae? What are you doing here?" Jimin asked, when he opened the door. "Uhm, is Jin here?" I asked. "Yeah wh-." I cut Jimin off by walking past him.

When I got to the living room, I saw Yoongi, and Jungkook sitting on the couch, with a crying Jin in between them. "Hey winter bear, Jin told us everything, are you okay?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said. "I'm sorry Tae tae, you shouldn't have to deal with this." Jin said while sniffling. "Hey, I'm okay, you shouldn't have to deal with this." I said while hugging Jin.

"Okay, so Jimin, you rememeber the plan right?c Yoongi asked. "Yes sir." Jimin said. "What plan?" I asked. "Me, Jimin, Yoongi, and Jhope are going to pull up to that hoes house, and beat the shit out of both of them the fuck." Jungkook said.

"Wait, Hobi is here?" I asked, while looking around for him. "Nah, he left before you came over." Jungkook said. "Please don't do it." Jin begged. "We have to teach the shrimp dick and hoe a lesson." Yoongi said. "But violence is never the answer." Jin said. "Jin is right." I said.

"Okay best friend, what other idea is there?" Jimin asked. "Don't worry, I got a plan." I said while smirking. "Ouuu, what is it?" Jungkook asked.

"Ima need yall to sit down for this." I said, which made everyone sit, except for me...obviously.

"So what is your plan, genius?" Yoongi asked "I was getting to that. Anyways, so yall know what Namjoon and Rosè did, obviously." I said. "Well duh, that's why we are here." Yoongi said. "Yoongi, can you shut up for like give minutes?" Jungkook asked.

"Hey, you're still the young-." Yoongi was cut of by both, Jin and Jimin screaming; "CAN YOU BOTH SHUT THE FUCK UP?!" "Well, damn." Both Jungkook and Yoongi said.

"Thank, you anyways, what if we get them back ten times harder?" I asked while smirking. "Ouuu, how?" Jimin askes.

"What if Jin and I start 'dating'?" I asked, putting air quotations around the word 'dating'. "What do you mean, pretend to date?" Jin asked. "To get them back?" Jin added. "Precisely." I said. "And how exactly is this going to hurt Namjoon and Rosè?" Yoongi asked. I swear this guy.

"You know how those bitches claimed that they love us? Well, they broke our hearts so why not break theirs?" I asked. "That's a good idea Tae Tae." Jungkook asked.

"Mmm, still I feel werid about this." Jin said. "Well, we only act like a couple in front of them." I said. "Oh, okay, I like that idea." Jin said.

"Wait, isn't Jin and Namjoon still technically married?" Jimin asked. "Already got that covered, I talked to both Jin and Namjoons parents, and they said that they can get a "fake" divorce. Which basically means that they will get a fake document, for a divorce, and have both Jin and Namjoon sign it." I said.

"Wow, you already thought of everything." Jin said while giggling. "Obviously, I don't want to see you hurt anymore." I said while hugging Jin again.

This is going to be fun.

💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜 Hey guys, I hope you guys enjoy