Chapter 28

Namjoon P.O.V. "Hey, where are you going?" I heard Hobi ask me. "Oh, I'm going to the bar to get a drink, you wanna tag along?"I asked. "Nah, not tonight." Hobi said. "Your lost." I said while opening the door. "You're not going to do what I think you're going to do, are you?" Hobi asked. "And what do you think I am going to do?" I asked. "When you're upset, you tend to go around, get drunk, and you end up doing something that you will regret." Hobi said. "I won't." I said while walking out of the door.

While I was walking towards my car, I started to think about Jin. I sure do miss him, but that whole argument was not my fault, he just overreacted, like always. But that is what I love the most about him. But I will admit that he needs to calm down, and I will wait for him to come crawling back.

Alright, that's enough thinking, I need to take the stress away, away we go to the bar.

30 minutes of driving, I finally arrived to the bar. When I got out and walked into the bar, my eyes immediately turned to a certain girl. Wait,is that Rosè? What would she be doing here?

I walked over to Rosè, and tapped on her shoulder, which made her turn around. "Oh my Gosh, Namjoon, what are you doing here?" Rosè asked. "I was about to ask you the same." I said while sitting down next to her. "Well, I'm here because Tae and I got into a fight." Rosè said while taking a shot. "Yeah same. Aye my man, let me get one of what this gorgeous woman is having." I said to the bartender.

"Yeah, Jin told me." Rosè said. "Thing is, you didn't even do anything." Rosè said. "That's what I'm saying." I said while chuckling, and taking my shot. "Boys are stupid." Rosè said. "Hey, I'm right here." I said while chuckling. "You don't count, you're a man." Rosè said while giggling.

"Well, what if this man showed you how a real man should treat you." I said while smirking, and getting up from my chair. "Oh, what about Jin?" Rosè said. "He won't know, now come on." I said.

"Alright, let's go daddy." Rosè said while dragging me out of the bar.

Tonight is going to be fun.

💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜
Oop. I know it's been a while, but here you go...hope you enjoy