Chapter 32

Jin P.O.V. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Jimin asked while stopping the car in front of Namjoons house. "To get back at him? Yes." I said. "But what if something happens?" Jimin asked. "What do you mean? The worse thing has already happened. Namjoon cheated on me with my now ex best friend. Why can't I get back at him, with this?" I asked.

"Jin, these are fake papers. Isn't that, illegal?" Jimin asked. "Shh." I shushed him. "Honey, we are in my car." Jimin said. "Oh, but anyways. Don't worry best friend, it will work." I said while unbuckling my seat belt.

"Just be careful girl." Jimin said. "I will girl, wait for me." I said while getting out of the car.

While I was walking towards the door, I started to think, what if Namjoon does know that these papers are fake...I mean, his family is a part of the mafia gang...or they are the biggest gang in the world...I forgot to be honest. Anyways, he probably knows that these are fake.

What if he finds out, what do I say then? 'Aye, it's a prank bro. You see the cameras bro?'

Nah that's bad.

Oh well, I'm already here, so let's get this over with.

After I knocked three times, the door finally opened, revealing a shirtless Namjoon. Gosh Damn, he is f-.

"Jin? What are you doing here?" Namjoon asked, which interrupted my thoughts. "Oh I came over for you to sign the papers." I said while walking in.

"Papers? What papers?" Namjoon asked, while closing the door, and he followed me towards the kitchen.

"The divorce papers obviously." I said. "What?" Namjoon asked. "Namjoon, you promised not to cheat on me, but no, you broke that promise. The worse part is, is that, you cheated on me with my best friend. We already agreed on this when we first met, if you cheat, we get a divorce." I said.

"But-." I cut Namjoon off by saying; "Namjoon, I have a friend waiting, can we hurry this up please?" I asked. "You know what, fine." Namjoon said while grabbing a pen, and signing the papers.

"Your stuff will be out of here by Saturday." Namjoon said. "Okay." I squeaked out.

I can't believe he didn't fight for me, that was the whole point. I guess he did fall out of love with me.

"What are you still doing here? Leave." Namjoon growled out, which caused me to run out of the house, and back to Jimins car.

Once I was in the car, I broke down. "He signed it?" Jimin asked. "Yes." I whispered. "Then why are you crying?" Jimin asked. "I didn't expect Namjoon to actually go through with this. I thought he would at least fight for me. I guess he didn't actually love me." I said.

"Awe Jinnie, you know what, let's have an us day, a long with Yoongi. Would you like that?" Jimin asked. "Yeah, let's have an us day." I said while smiling.

Once we started to drive us, every memory of Namjoon and I came rushing back.

I guess this is the end of Namjin.

💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖
Hope you guys enjoy💜💖