Chapter 9

Jin P.O.V. "JIN, YOU NEED TO LEAVE NOW!" I heard my mother scream from downstairs. "NO I DON'T WANT TO SEE HIM!" I screamed back. "KIM SEOKJIN, IF I HVAE TO WALK UP THOSE STARIS AND PULL YOU BACK DOWN HERE BY YOUR EAR, I WILL!" My mother screamed again, which made me scared because I know she isn't joking.

"FINE!" I screamed back, while getting up. Ugh, why can't I die already? I much rather die, rather than meet up with this beast . I much rather drink bleach, rather than meet Namjoon.

"JIN, ARE YOU READY?" I heard my mother scream again. "UHM, YEA, JUST A MINUTE!" I screamed. Damn I need to hurry up and get ready, I don't want to make my mother even more aggravated then she already is.

I quickly unplugged my phone, and ran downstairs. Once I was downstairs, I was greeted by mother. That's werid, my dad should be here, he isn't working today. "Mom, where is dad?" I asked. "Oh he went somewhere, but enough of that, the car is here, now go." My mother said while pushing me out of the door.

Hold up, car? What does she mean by car? Am I being picked up by Namjoon, oh dear God, please don't let it be Namjoon.

My question was answered when I saw a limo outside of my house, the only thing that was different was the driver wasn't Namjoon, it was somebody else.

"Hello Jin, are you ready to go?" The man asked me. I nodded my head rapidly, which caused my mom and the driver to chuckle. The driver soon opened the door, and I crawled in. Once I was in the car, the driver shut the door, and ran to his side of the car and got in, started the car, and got pulled out the driveway.

Damn, this is actually happening, I am actually going to meet the worlds biggest criminal. Yup totally not scared.

After a good forty to fifty minutes later, the car came to a complete stop. "Jin, we are here." I heard the driver say. "Ok, thank you sir, have a good day." I said while getting out of the car.

Once I was out, I was greeted by a big ol', beautiful mansion, and like 3,000 maids and servants. Speaking of which here comes one of them now.

"Hello, you must be Jin." The maid said while bowing. I bowed back and asked; "What is your name?" "My name is Lalisa, but you can call me Lisa." Lisa said while turning around, and beginning to walk towards the mansion, with me following close behind her.

Once we walked inside, everyone stopped what they were doing, and stared at Lisa and I. It took me all of courage not to say something slik, thankfully Lisa spoke up; "HEY GET BACK TO WORK, THIS HANDSOME HUMAN BEING WILL BE YOUR NEW BOSS, SHOW HIM SOME RESPECT!"

Lisa quickly grabbed my hand and dragged me away from the people. "Hey, thanks for doing that for me." I said shyly. "Hey, that's what I am here for. Also, they have no business doing that>" Lisa said while smiling I kindly returned the smile.

We continued to walk around the house, and talk about random stuff. Surprisingly, we both have a lot on common. As we were walking and talking, I got her phone number. Which I am thankful for, because if I do plan on marrying this guy, might as well have a friend here, am I right?

Sooner or later, we stopped by a door, which had a little plaque thing, which said "KIM NAMJOON".

"Well, we are here." Lisa said. "Don't be nervous, Namjoon isn't that bad." Lisa added. When she said that, I felt a tiny bit better. "Thank you for everything Lisa said, see you soon." I said.

She walked away, while waving, wit me waving back. I turned around and faced the door. Oh God, it is time. You can do this Jin.

I hesitantly knocked on the door, and waited for an answer.

"Come in Jin." Namjoon said.

Well here we go.