Chapter 3

Jin P.O.V. "Like girl, how could my family do that to me?" I asked my best friend, whose name is Jimin. "First of all, I'm not a girl, I'm a grown woman, get it right. Second of all girl, who cares about your family did? You get to marry the world's hottest man, Namjoon, be grateful." Jimin said.

"Of course you would say that, you're attracted to anything that moves. Besides, I don't care if is he is the hottest man in world, the boy doesn't know how to keep someone satisfied. Did I forget to mention that he kills people for a living?" I asked while pacing around my room. "Also, I am older than you, so technically, I'm the grown woman, and you're the little girl." I said while chuckling.

"Whatever floats your boat betch, we all know the truth." Jimin said while giggling. I sometimes hate this hoe, but hey he is my best friend, so I deal with it. "Hey girl, I gots to go, I'll talk to you later." Jimin said. "Alright girl, bye." I said while hanging up. Sometimes, I wonder why I'm friends with Jimin, I mean he is sweet and all, but he can be a real jerk. But I still love him.

"Jin, honey, can you please come down here, we have company." I heard my mother say from downstairs. Uh oh, I have a weird feeling bout this. "Uh, coming, I'll be right down." I said while plugging in my phone.

While I was walking downstairs, I heard my parents talking to two other people, a man and a woman. Once I am on the last step of the staircase, my mother notices me, "Oh, Jin, you're finally here, come here baby." My mom said. I quickly walked over to her, without noticing the guests. "Jin, show some respect, greet our guests." My father says sternly. I hesitantly turn to face towards the guest, and my heart stopped.

The Namjoons were sitting in my living room. Kill. Me. Now. I quickly bowed, to show my respect. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Namjoon, welcome to our home, would you like anything to drink or eat?" I asked with my voice shaking, Oh my Handsomeu, I'm nervous.

"Oh no sweetheart, we're fine, thank you though. Mrs. Namjoon said in a sweet voice. Wow, she is really nice, I hope she is always like this, because I hate rude people, a.k.a *cough Namjoon cough*. "Ok, let's start shall we." My mom said. "We should, come on Namjoon." Mr,Namjoon said while getting up.

"Yes sir." Namjoon said while also getting up. While I was walking to the kitchen, I felt a hand on my ass. Already knowing who it is, I turned around and said, "Excuse me, get your hand of my butt. You're not royalty." "That's right, I'm not, but I am your husband, so get used to it baby." Namjoon said while kissing my cheek and slapping my ass. Which made me mad, and flustered.

When we all got in the kitchen, I was forced to sit next to Mr.Butt face, also knowns as Namjoon, and he couldn't keep his hands off of me. Ewie.

"Now Jin, you already know what is going on, and I am sorry. This was the only way for your family to repay us. I know this marriage might seem like a bad idea, but sooner or later you will soon love Namjoon." Mrs.Namjoon said, while smiling. Ok, can somebody actually be this nice.

"All the rules are pretty simple, but there is only one rule that is the most important, no divorcement, no matter what." Mr.Namjoon said.

"Well sir, what if Namjoon cheats on me-" I was cut off by Nmjoon saying, "I won't I promise."

"Then it is settled, we should be going now come on." Mr.Namjoon said while getting, along with Mrs.Namjoon and Namjoon. "Awe, well, hopefully you will come by again soon, considering we have to plan the wedding." My mother said, while getting up, along with my father and I. "Oh that's right, uhm, we'll keep in touch." Mr.Namjoon said while everyone walked towards the door. "Goodbye." My parents said to the Namjoons.

"Wait before we leave, I have to do something." Namjoon said while walking towards him. I gave him a confused look, about to ask him what he was going to do, but this boy kissed me on the lips. When he pulled away, he grabbed me by the waist and whispered in my ear, "I can't wait for our wedding day Mr.Kim." He pulled away leaving me flustered yet again, and having everyone shook.

"Uh, ya, I'm going to take a nap, bye." Is aid while bowing and running off to my room.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!

💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖Hey guys, hope you enjoy.