Chapter 5

Jin P.O.V. "GIRLS!" I screamed into my phone. "First of all, I ain't no girl, second of all, why you screaming so loud for? It's to early for this shit" My best tired bitch Yoongi asked. "Yoon....Yoongi...girl, its three in the afternoon." My best friend Jimin said while giggling.

"S-so?! Don't judge me hoe". Yoongi said. "Can yall like shut up, Jin called us for a reason." My favorite girl in the world, Rosè said. "Thank you queen. Anyways guys, I have the TEA with a capital T." I said. "Hol up, tea?! Ouuu bitch, I'm coming, let me find my shit." Yoongi said.

"Bitch, I'm picking all your assez up, except for Jins, so be fucking ready." Rosè said. "Wait hold up, is this about what I think its about?" Jimin asked. "Yes no shut the fuck up and hurry." I said.

"Calm your ass down, we coming. Bye felicia." Yoongi said. "But my name isn't-". And they hung up, what great friends I have.
10 minutes later

"WE'RE HERE QUEEN, START SPILLING!" I heard Jimin scream. "How many times have I told you to knock?" I asked while walking downstairs. "Then, what's the point of having a pair of spare keys?" Rosè asked while holding up a set of my house keys. "How did you even-?" I was cut off by Yoongi saying, "Enough chit chatting, I have my cup, my suga bowl, now all I need is the tea, so start spilling bitch."

Why am I even friends with these crackheads? The world may never know. "Ok Jin, spill". Rosè said while sitting on my couch, along with everyone else.

"Ok, long story short; I am basically getting married to Namjoon, no it is not consensual, I am being forced to marry." I said. "Wait hold up." Rosè said while standing up. "You're telling us, you're getting married to Namjoon, the sexiest man on the face of planet Earth?!" Rosè asked.

I stood up as well and said, "Yes, but here is the thing, I'm being forced, I have to pay Namjoon family back." I explained. "Wait, why do you have to pay them back?" Yoongi asked. "Well, because my family took money away from them, and I guess I am the only solution." I said.

"Jin, its going to be ok, calm down." Jimin said. "Thanks Jimin. Anyways, that's not even part of it. I've recently met Namjoon, and he was acting incredibly flirty with me. When they had to leave, 'they' referring to the Namjoons, anyways, Namjoon kissed me. Right. On. The. Lips." I said. "Woah". Yoongi said. "Wait." Jimin said. "What?" Rosè asked. Ok, they all just finished eachother sentences...it was like they could read eachother mind. Woah bro, magical.

"Ya, I know." I said. "I thought I told you to tell me everything that happens." Jimin said while pouting. "Wait, did you know about this?" Yoongi asked Jimin, and Jimin nodded. "Did Jimin know before all of us?" Rosè asked dramatically. "All he knew was that I was being forced to marry Namjoon, that's it. Also Jimin, I wanted to tell you all of this in front of all of you. At the same time." I said.

"Oh that makes sense." Yoongi said. "So you're getting married to Namjoon?". Rosè asked. "Yes." I said. "Well girl, you gotta find a man for all of us, because we all know that Namjoon has hot friends and workers. Sooooo ya." Yoongi said. "Ouuu yes please." Jimin said. "Please?" Rosè asked with her puppy dog eyes.

"You guys are acting like I'm not." I said while giggling. "YAY"! They all screamed. "So do you guys like want to watch bl's?" I asked. "You know damn well we weren't leaving". Yoongi said while getting comfortable, along with everyone else.

Yea, still wondering why I'm friends with these crackheads.
💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💜💖💜💖💜💖 hope you guys enjoy.