Chapter 26

Jin P.O.V. How can he do that? Like why did he want to marry me? Why not some other girl or boy? Why not on that had money.

Oh wait, I know why, because of my dumb father, who is not responsible enough to keep and take care of his damn money, but instead he spends all of his money on fucking drugs. If it wasn't for his mistake, I wouldn't be in this fucked up situation, and maybe, I wouldn't have fallen in love with Namjoon.

My inner thoughts were cut off by the bedroom door opening.

"What do you want?" I asked. "Woah, woah, woah, what is with all the damn attitude?" Namjoon asked. "Oh nothing." I said. "Well at least can you turn around and look at me?" Namjoon asked. "Ugh, fine." I said while turning around.

"Now, why is my beautiful husband mad?" Namjoon asked. "Hm,I don't know, maybe its because heard a little secret." I said.

"Oh God, did V tell you that I ate your pie?" Namjoon asked, which made me giggle. "Ahhh, I got a smile out of youuu." Namjoon said. "That doesn't mean anything." I said, with a sassy attitude.

"Can you please tell me?" Namjoon asked. ?why did you really marry me?" I asked? "Excuse me?" Namjoon asked. "You heard me?" I said. "Babe, why are you asking me that question?" Namjoon asked. "Oh, I don't know, maybe because I overheard you and your parents talking." I said.

"Oh that." Namjoon said while laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked. "You're mad about nothing babe, it's funny." Namjoon said. "Oh really? So, I shouldn't be mad at the fact that you married me, just because you wanted to become the future mafia." I said.

"Now you know da,n well, that's not true." Namjoon said. "Oh really, so why the fuck did you ,marry me?" I asked. "Oh for fucks sakes, you know damn well why I married you. I married you because you have to pay my parents back." Namjoon said.

"What the fuck do you mean? I don't owe your parents jack shit, it's my parents that ow your parents money. I was just dragged into this!" I screamed. "First of all, calm the fuck down. Second of all, you know, if you didn't marry me, your parents would've been killed, so technically, I did your little ass a favor." Namjoon said.

"Wow, you really want to go that far?" I asked. "You're literally getting mad about nothing." Namjoon said. "You know what, I'm staying at Jimins house for a while, don't contact me, nothing. I just need some space." I said while getting an overnight bag, and packed some clothes and my bathroom essentials.

"Go ahead, but, remember, you're mine, forever." Namjoon said while chuckling.

"We will see about that." I said while walking out of the room.

Once I was out of the house, I called Ji,in. "Hey boo, is everything okay?" I heard Ji,unmask. "Uhm yeah, can you just pick me up, and can I stay at your house for a while?" I asked Jimin. "Girl, of course, did you and Namjoon get into a fight?" Jimin asked.

"I'll tell you everything when you come and pick me up." I said. "Girl, I got chu, I'm leaving now." Jimin said while hanging up the phone.

Damn, I guess things can get worse.
💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖
I hope you guys enjoy this chapter