Chapter 15

Taehyung P.O.V. "Hey guys, I think we should all split up." I said while smiling. "Why?" Jungkook asked. "Well, I mean, there is seven people. Have you ever heard the saying; "Two is a party, but three is a crowd"?" I asked. " You right, you right." Jungkook said.

"Well, who is going to be with who?" Hobi asked. "How about we go together, Jungkook and Jimin go together, and Tae and Rosè go together." Yoongi suggested. "Hey, what about me?" Namjoon asked while chuckling. "I mean, do you want to be a third wheel?" Yoongi asked.

"Nah, I'm going to just head over to the bar. See you guys later." Namjoon said while walking away.

"That settles it." I said. "Well.....get going." Hobi said while dragging Yoongi away.

"You ready?" Rosè asked. "Yeah, come on." I said.

Rosè and I started to walk, and talk about nonsense. "Ok, would you rather have Jungkook or Jimin kiss you?" Rosè asked while giggling. "To be honest, I would rather kiss Jimin to be honest." I said. "Wait, what? Why?" Rosè asked while laughing.

"I kissed Jungkook by accident one day, and it wasn't my cup of tea, if you know what I mean." I said while laughing. "Do I even want to know how you two accidentally kissed?" Rosè asked. "Well, I was running downstairs, and I tripped, and Jungkook just so happened to be there, so I basically fell on him and our lips touched." I said.

"Well, at least you accidentally did it. Jimin would just do it...to anybody actually, no matter if you're gay or straight, he will still do it." Rosè said. "Oh my gosh, I feel like Jimin and I would be best friends." I said. "I can actually see that." Rosè said.

We continued to walk, and talk about ourselves, turns out we have a lot in common. Maybe this girl is the one. I mean, she's pretty, has a sassy attitude, she's goofy as hell, her smile is literally the prettiest thing in the world, and she has the most beautiful voice I have ever heard. And I've heard Namjoon sing, and no one can beat Namjoon.

"Hey this is fun, maybe we can do this again sometime, just the two of us." Rosè said. "I would like that a lot actually. Is next Saturday good?" I asked. "That would be amazing. I love spending time with you." Rosè said.

"Me too." I said while smiling. "You have a cute smile." Rosè said while smiling. "Thanks, you have beautiful eyes." I said which caused her to blush.

"Thank you Tae Tae." Rosè said. "You're welcome Rosè." I said, which caused Rosè to giggle.

Man, I think I'm falling for this girl. Maybe it is time for me to settle down.

I really like her, and I want a future with her.

💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖Hope you guys enjoy