Chapter 21

Jimin P.O.V. "Damn Namjoon has a nice house." I said. "Bitch, this is fancy." Yoongi said. "I know right." Jin said while going into the kitchen. "This is made for a queen, like me obviously." Rosè said. "Hey, don't be rude, we are all queen's here." I said.

"Actually, the real queen here is Jin." Namjoon said while walking into the kitchen, and walking up to Jin, and back hugging him. "But Namjoon, like Jimin said, we are all queens here." Rosè whined. Hm, that's werid, Rosè is acting kind of bratty.

"Calm down children." Jij said while laughing. "Hey, I'm not a child." Namjoon said while pouting. "Who's older? Me." Jin said. "Yeah, but who can fuck you, until you forget your age? Oh right, me." Namjoon said while kissing Jin's neck.

"Oh, Jin, you got a freaky one on your hands." I said while smirking. "Hey, I'm a freak too." I heard Jungkook'a deep voice say.

I turned around and I saw him walking towards me. "Boy". I said. "Why you lying?" I asked while giggling. "I am not lying." Jungkook said while pulling me closer to him. "Baby." He whispered.

"Can yall like fuck somewhere else?" Yoongi asked. "Now you know damn well that you want to fuck Hoseok." Rosè said. "Well, I have to take him on a date." I heard Jhope say, while walking towards Yoongi. "Oh my Gosh, you know what, I'm tired, Jhope, take me to your room." Yoongi said.

"Anything you want Princess." Jhope said while picking up Yoongi, and carrying him out of the kitchen.

"Hey, why did Jhope carry Yoongi up to his room." Taehyung said while walking into the kitchen. "He is tired." I said. "Oh my Gosh, hi TaeTae." Rosè said. "Uh, yeah hi, um Namjoon, they're waiting for you in the office." Taehyung said.

Well damn, he didn't have to do Rosè like that.

"Alright, I'll see you later baby." Namjoon said to Jin while walking out of the kitchen with Tae.

"Well, damn, that was awkward." Jungkook said. "What do you mean?" Jin asked.

"Taehyung completely ignored Rosè." I said while snickering. "Shut up bitch boy, he was probably busy." Rosè said while rolling her eyes.

"He wasn't or isn't busy, he usually does that when he doesn't like someone, or he hates them." Jungkook said. "Wait, what? But, when we were texting, he was being all cute and shit." Rosè said.

"When did you guys start texting?" Jin asked. "When we first met, like as sook as we get home." Rosè said. "Hm, werid, if you want, I can talk to him for you." Jungkook said. "No. I'll do it, thank you for the advice though." Rosè said.

"Well, I'm going to go now. I'll see you tonight." Jungkooo said to me while giving me a kiss on the cheek and walking out of the kitchen.

"What's happening tonight?" Rosè asked. "Oh Jungkook is going to take me out tonight on our first date." I said. "Ouu girl, get it." Jin said. "Shut up, anyways, about you and Namjoon?" I asked.

"What about us?" Jin asked. "When is your honeymoon, and are you two going to have sex anytime soon?" I asked.

"First of all, it will be next week, second of all, I'm not telling you." Jin said.

"How much you wanna bet he isn't even going to do anything?" Rosè asked. "What do you mean?" Jin asked. "I mean, come on Jin, you're to innocent, and let's face it, you don't know the first thing about sex. He will probably be bore-." Rosè was cut off by Jin screaming; "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BITCH, YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!" He quickly ran out the kitchen, and all Rosè did was laugh.

"Oh my gosh he is such a weakling. Can't even take a fucking joke." Rosè said. "Uhm, Rosè, wasn't that a bit to harsh. I mean, you kind of embarrassed him." I said. "Oh he will get over it, like he always does." Rosè said rudely.

Wow, she is being hella rude today. Ever since she met Namjoon and them, she has changed, I need to keep my eye on her, cause something smells fishy.

💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖Hey guys I hope you guys enjoy this.