Chapter 29

Rosè P.O.V. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT?" I heard a deep voice yell, which caused me wake up. When my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw an angry Tae, and a disappointed Jin.

"How did y'all get in?" I asked trying to cover myself, which caused Namjoon to wake up. "That doesn't fucking matter, what matters is that my fucking girlfriend is in bed with my best friends husband!" Tae said angrily.

"Wait, this isn't what it looks like." Namjoon finally said. "Oh really, so my husband and my best friend didn't fuck last night?" Jin asked. "Baby I-." Nammjon was cut off by Jin screaming, "DON'T YOU FUCKING BABY ME KIM NAMJOON, NOT ONLY DID YOU LIE TO ME TWICE, BUT YOU FUCKING HAD SEX WITH MY HOE OF A FRIEND!"

"Who are you calling a hoe?" I asked. "BITCH, OBVIOUSLY YOU, YOU OVER HERE SPREADING YOUR LEGS APART LIKE WHAT MOSES DID WITH THE FUCKING OCEAN. LIKE SHIT, YOU'VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR YEARS!" Jin screamed. "Why haven't you said anything before?" I asked, about to tear up. "BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T HOOK UP WITH ANY OF OUR HUSBANDS OR BOYFRIENDS YOU FUCKING SKANK!" Jin screamed.

"Jin cal-." Namjoon was cut off again by screaming, "NO YOU FUCKING MAN WHORE, I THOUGHT YOU ACTUALLY LOVED ME, FOR ME, BUT NO, YOU FUCKING DIDN'T. I BET THE REAL REASON WHY YOU FUCKING MARRIED ME, WAS JUST SO YOU CAN BECOME THE NEW MAFIA FUCKING LEADER, AND JUST SO YOU CAN BE CLOSER TO MY BEST FRIEND!"

"Now you know that is not fucking true." Namjoon said, through his gritted teeth. "BOY, DON'T EVEN TRY TO GET MAD AT ME, I'M NOT THE ONE WHO CHEATED, I'M NOT THE ONE WHO WENT TO YOUR BEST FRIEND, A.K.A JHOPE, AND HAVE HIM FUCK ME WITH HIS DICK. NAH, YOU KNOW WHAT I DID WHEN I LEFT? I WENT TO JIMIN'S HOUSE, AND CRIED MY FUCKING EYES OUT. I WAS ALSO THIKING THAT MAYBE I WAS OVER EXAGGERATING, AND MAYBE THAT I SHOULD JUST COME HOME!" Jin screamed.

Namjoon started to tear up. "NAH, DON'T CRY NOW, YOU LITTLE BITCH BOY. YOU DID THIS, NOW YOU'RE LOSING ME, GOOD LUCK WITH THAT FISHY, ASS COOCH BITCH." Jin said while running out of my room, and out of my house.

Namjoon tried to chase after Jin, but Taehyung stopped Namjoon. "Stop Namjoon, what's done is done. You broke him." Tae said. "I didn't mean to." Namjoon said. "Well to bad, you did." Tae said.

"As for you." Tae said to me, while almost starting to cry, oh no, what have I done. "We're done for good. I came by to surprise you, which is why Jin was here, he unlocked the door for me, and showed me to where your room is." Tae said. "Tae, I am so sorry." I said while crying. "Yeah, me too. By the way Namjoon, I'm sorry this happened, I understand why you did it...I mean, I kind of don't know why you would, but I know you were under a lot of stress, and I know you missed Jin. I also know how you get around alchol. So I kind of forgive you. But I'm going to go look for Jin now, I'll try to solve this." Tae said, while walking out of my room, and out of my house.

"We fucked up." I said. "Yeah we did, but I know a thing or two about what I am going to do to get them to come back to us." Namjoon said while smirking.

"Ouu, what?" I asked. "You'll see." Namjoon said.

💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜
I hope you guys enjoy😊