Chapter 14

Rosè P.O.V. "Come on bitches, its time to go." I said while getting my shoes on. "Yasss bitch, I get to see me future boo thang today." Yoongi said while running downstairs. "Don't forget Yoongi, you will have to hook Rosè and I up with someone today." Jimin said.

"Wait, hold the phone, what about Jin?" I asked. "He's working today." Jimin said. "Really? Ugh, that bitch." Yoongi said. "Well at least he is working at the café we are going to." I said. "First of all it's a sushi bar, second of all, we will be meeting them at the park across from the bar, you dumb ass." Jimin said.

"Oh my gosh, who cares? As long as we get to meet them. Also, we can grab a bit to eat?" Am I right or am I right?" Yoongi asked. "You right, you right." I said. "Now, let's go." I said while dragging the two idiots out the door.

About thirty minutes later, we finally arrived at the park. "Ugh, where are they?" I asked. "Calm down bitch, they might he running a little late." Yoongi said while laughing. "What if they're messing with us?" Jimin asked. "I don't think Hoseok would do that." Yoongi said while pouting. "But Yoongi, don't forget, they're apart of the worlds most dangerous gang." I said. Yoongi sighs, and says; "I know that Rosè, I just want to give them a chance." Yoongi said.

"Awe, ok Yoongi, if you want, we can wait." I said. "Uhm, excuse me, are you there by any chance Yoongi and his friends?" I heard a voice ask.

"Uhm, yes, are you and Hoseok and friends?" Yoongi asked. "Shouldn't you know, since you are my number one fan?" The voice asked. "Okay, you are Hoseok." Yoongi said while blushing. "Awe look Hobi, you're boy is blushing." Another boy said. Hm he kind of looks like a bunny.

"Aish, shut up Jungkook." Hoseok said to the boy. Oh, that's his name.

"Well lets not be rude, let us introduce ourselves. My name is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook, and I am the youngest." Jungkook said. "My name is Taehyung, Kim Taehyung, and I'm am the third oldest." Taehyung said. Oh wow, he's cute and hot, and is voice is so sexy. Yeah, this Taehyung kid is totally my type.

"I am Namjoon, Kim Namjoon, and I'm the second oldest." Namjoon said. "Ah, you're the boy that is going to marry our Jinnie." Jimin said, which cause Namjoon and the other to chuckle. "Why yes, yes I am." Namjoon said.

"Where is Jin anyways?" Namjoon asked. "Oh, the boy is working at the Sushi bar that is across the street." Yoongi said. "Hm, interesting, maybe we see him late." Namjoon said while smiling. "That sounds like a great idea. I said.

"Wait, hold the fuck up. We don't know any of yall." Taehyung said while smiling. OH MY GOSH HE HAS A BOX SMILE, ADORABLE!!!!!!!

"Oh well, I'm Min Yoongi. And I am the second oldest." Yoongi said. "I'm Jimin, and I'm the third oldest." Jimin said. "JUST LIKE ME, DOES THAT MAKE US FRIENDS?" Taehyung asked. "YASSSS!" Jimin screamed.

"Shut up Jimin." I said while laughing. "You're just jealous." Jimin said while giggling. "Sure Jimin, sure. Anyways I'm Rosè, and I'm the youngest." I said while smiling.

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." Taehyung said, which caused me to blush. "Thank you Tae Tae." I said while giggling.

"Ouuuu Rosè and Tae, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-." Jungkook was cut of by Tae slapping him and saying; "Shut up you brat."

Today is going to be a crazy day.

💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖
I hope you guys enjoy.