Chapter 25

Namjoon P.O.V. Okay my parents are coming, no big deal, right? Who am I kidding, of course it's a big deal. Why would they want to talk to me?

What if they want to talk to me about me becoming the new mafia leader? Nah, I don't think they would come for that reason. Would they? I mean may-.

My thoughts were cut off by my mom and dad walking in and my dad saying; "Namjoon, my boy, how are you?" "Hey dad, I'm fine, how are you?" I asked while hugging him. "I'm alright." My dad said, while hugging me back.

"This is a sweet moment, but honey, can I hug my son?" My mom asked. "But honeyyy, he is my little baby." My dad said while pinching my cheeks.

Sometimes I wonder who the woman of the house is, my actual mom, or dad. "Dad, let me go say hi to mom." I said. "Ugh fine." My dad said while letting me go.

"Finally come here baby." My mom said as I walked towards her and hugged her.

After I watched up with my mom and dad, and got all the tea, I asked; "So is there any reason why you came by? I mean I enjoy your company, but there has to be a reason." "There is a reason son." My dad said.

"Son, now that you are married, it is my pleasure to tell you that you, my child will be taking the position away from your father of being the mafia leader." My mom said. "Wait, seriously?" I asked. Both of my parents nodded their heads.

"Oh my gosh, this is the best thing that has ever happend to me, this is all I have ever wanted." I said. "We know son, we are so proud of you." My dad said.

They're finally proud of me. That is all I wanted, to ,make them proud. "I can't wait, when do I start?" I asked. "At the end of this month." My dad said.

"My baby is finally growing up." My mom said which made me chuckle. "Wow me, a mafia leader." I said. "That's right, and you better not mess this up." My dad said.

"I won't dad, I promise." I said while smiling. "Good." My dad said.

"I can't wait to tell Jin." I said. "Oh we better get going then." My mom said. "Nonsense, he is sleeping right now, stay for a while." I said.

Third Person P.O.V. Little did Namjoon and his parents know, Jin was outside the door, and boy, was he mad.

💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖 I hope you guys enjoy