Chapter 23

Namjoon P.O.V. "Jin, wake up, we're here." I said while poking Jin. "Ten more minutes." Jin mumbled. "I guess I'll have to carry you then." I said while picking him up.

Once we got to our hotel room, I laid Jin down in our bed and walked to the bathroom to take a shower.

Once I was in the shower, I started to smile and think about how lucky I was to be married to my Jin.

Not even five minutes later, I heard someone come into the bathroom. "Namjoonie, are you in here?" I heard Jin ask. "Yeah, I'm taking a shower." I said back. "Oh, uhm, can I join? You know, to save the planet and what not." Jin asked. "Get your sexy ass in here." I growled, which made Jin giggle.

After about five minutes he came on, and boy, did he look g-. My thought were cut off by Jin screaming; "OH MY GOSH, JOONIE DO YOU HAVE A BONER?!" Ah shit, he only came in three seconds ago, how did I get a boner so fast?

"Well, yes actually." I said while chuckling. "But how?!" Jin asked.

I grabbed him by the waist, and said: "Because of you baby." While kissing his neck.

"F-f-fuck Joonie." Jin whimpered. "Call me daddy, baby." I whispered, continuing to kiss up on his neck. "Joonie?" I heard Jin ask. "Yes baby?" I asked. "I'm a virgin." Jin said. "It's okay baby, I'll take it slow." I said while kissing him.

Soon enough he was begging for me to touch him. "Please Joonie, fuck me." Jin said. I slapped his ass, which made him squeal. "What's my name?" I asked while squeezing his ass. "Daddy, please fuck me." Jij begged.

"Mmm, you would like that wouldn't you?" I asked while grinding my member on to his, which caused him to moan. "Yes daddy. Just please fuck me right here, and right now. I want you, I want you in me, please fuck me daddy." Jin begged.

"Damn baby, you want me that bad?" I asked while smirking. "Daddy pleaseeeee." Jin whined. "Okay, okay. Turn around, and poke your cute ass out." I said.

Jin turned around, and I got on to my knees, and got leveled with his juicy ass. "Daddy, what are you doing?" Jin asked. "Shhh, let daddy take care if his princess." I said, while spreading his ass apart.

I then darted my tongue into his tight ass, which made him gasp. "Oh fuck daddy." Jin moaned. "You like that?" I asked while smacking his juicy ass. "Y-yes daddy, please keep doing it." Jin begged.

"Your wish is my command." I said while starting to eat him out. "Oh God, that feels so good daddy." Jin moaned while grabbing my hair, and pushing me further.

I slapped his ass again, which made him squeal. "You like my ass don't you?" Jin asked. I slowly got up, and whispered into his ear; "Words can't even describe how much I love that juicy ass." I said while groping his ass.

"Are you going to fuck me daddy?" Jin aske while slowly grinding his ass on my hard member. "Fuck baby". I said.

"Just hurry up and put it in. Don't worry about prepping me." Jin said.

I didn't even warn him, and I slammed into him. "FUCK YES DADDY. GOD YOU'RE SO BIG!" Jin screamed.

"Oh, you like daddy's dick?" I ask while pounding into him. "Yes daddy. I love your dick." Jin moaned. "Fuck, you're so sexy." I moaned out.

All you could hear was skin slapping, Jin screaming and me groaning from outside the bathroom.

"Daddy, I'm so close." Jin moaned. "Me too baby. On the count of three, let it go." I whispered.

"One....two....three." I moaned, while cumming, along with Jin screaming and cumming as well.

"Fuck." I said while pulling out. "Can you please carry me?" Jin asked while giving me puppy dog eyes. "Fine my cute pumpkin." I said while picking him up, and carrying him out of the bathroom to our bed.

I laid him down, and he immediately grabbed me and pulled down towards him. "Is everything okay?" I asked. "Yes, I just want cuddles." Jin said.

"Awee, well, okay, come here." I said while bringing him towards me.

As soon as he was comfortable, he fell asleep.

Damn, he's so cute, and he knows how to fuck...like damn, he is the best person I have ever had sex with.

I'm happy that I married Jin. Nobody can mess this up for us, I'm not leaving Jin, nor will I ever hurt him.

I love Jin, and he is mine...forever.
💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜
Yes, this is my first time writing smut...I tried, sorry if it was bad, I'll try to get better. But I hope you enjoy this chapter.