Chapter 20

Namjoon P.O.V. "Awe, my baby is getting married today". My mother said while fixing my tie. "I know, I'm so excited." I said. "Son, today is the day that you are going to get married to Jin, and soo enough, you will be taking my place as leader. I'm so proud of you." My dad said. "Thanks dad, I promise I won't disappoint you." I said. "You better not." My dad said while chuckling.

"I hate to ruin this beautiful moment, but it's time Namjoon." My mom said. Wait, its time, already? Wow, that was fast.

"Hey man, you ready?" Jungkook askes. "Yeah." I said while walking out with Jungkook.

"Wow man, are you ready?" Jungkook askes while guiding me to the place where I am suppose to stand. "I'm nervous as hell." I said. "Dude, relax." Jhope said. "Easy for you to say, you're not marrying Yoongi." I said. "Eh, true, but remember, Jin has to say yes." Hobi said. "Yeah, Hobi does have a point." V said.

"Wow, thanks." I said, then the music started to play, well here we go.

Jin and his father started to walk towards us, once they were in front of me, Jins father told me; "Please take care of my boy." "Don't worry Mr.Kim, I will love, and protect him from all types of danger." I said while grabbing Jin's small hands, and bringing him towards me.

"Wow, you look beautiful." I said which caused Jin to blush. "Thank you, you look wonderful." Jin said. "Thank you baby." I said.

"Hey, can we hurry this up? There is a cake right over there, with my name on it." Yoongi said, which caused everyone to laugh. "Technically, it has Jin and Namjoon's name on the cake." Rosè said. "Shut upppp, can we just hurry." Yoongi said.

"Aren't you the one who is suppose to marry us?" I asked. "Oh, yeah, right." Yoongi said.

"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate of big booty and hottie in marriage....you know what, this is go much, let's just skip to the vows and the kissing." Yoongi said.

"Gee, thanks Yoongi. Anyways Namjoon, when my parents first told me that we were going to get married, I wasn't excited, nor was I happy. I was beyond pissed off, and I did hate you. But, when we first met, and I saw the real and true you, I started to fall in love with you. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you, and I'm excited to see what our future holds." Jin said while crying.

"Awe, Jin, well, when I first laid my eyes on you, I fell in love with you, I already knew that I wanted to get married to you, but I knew that you weren't to excited about the idea, so I tried my best to make you like me, I guess it worked. I promise that I will not have you loom stupid, and I will protect you from everything. I love you Jin." I said.

"Awe, cute. Anyways, do you, Kim Seokjin, take Kim Namjoon to be your husband?" Yoonig asked. "I do." Jin said. "I don't feel like saying it all overagain, so Namjoon, do you?" Yoongi asked. "I do." I said.

"Well, the power invested in me. I find you guilty, wait no, not guilty, wait no, that's wrong t-." Yoongi was cut off by Jimin screaming; "OH FOR GOODNESS SAKES, AYO NAMJOON, KISS YOUR BABY, AND LET THEM EAT CAKE HUHUHUHUH!"

"You don't have to tell me twice." I said while grabbing Jin by his waist and kissing him deeply.

Finally, Jin is mine, and I don't plan on losing him.
💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖Yayyyy, they are finally married