Chapter 18

Namjoon's P.O.V. "Hello, welcome to the worldwide famous sushi bar, Persona. May I take your order?" I heard an angelic voice ask me, and yes it is an angel, well my angel Jin. "Hm, I would like to have an order of Kimchi fried rice, and a slice of your sexy ass," I said, which made Jin lookup.

"Ugh, what are you doing here?" Jin asked. "What, I can't be here? It's a free country, Jin. I can eat wherever I want." I said while smirking. "I'm not saying that I'm just asking are you in MY RESTAURANT?" Jin asked again. "Well, I'm hungry, and this is a restaurant, so," I said. "Ugh, whit being such a smartass," Jin said while giggling.

"Did I just make you giggle?" I asked. "Psh, what? No". Jin said while blushing l. "I also made you blush, two scores for me," I said while smirking. "Oh my Gosh, shut up," Jin said. "Come on baby, let me see that blush," I said.

"You know what, let me get you your order," Jin said while running off. Don't forget to get me that fine piece of ass!" I screamed after him, which made the entire restaurant stare at me.

"The fuck y'all looking at? You act as you've never seen the future mafia flirt with his future husband." I said casually. "Namjooooooon, don't say to my customers," Jin said while placing my food on my table.

"But baby, they're going to know sooner or later," I said. "Now, come here," I said while grabbing him by his waist, and made him sit on my lap. "Joonie, let me gooooo," Jin said while blushing, and trying to get out of my grip. "If you keep moving like that, I will take you here, right now, in front of all of these people," I said in his ear, which made him stop moving. "But I have to get back work," Jin said.

"Aren't you the owner of this Bar?" I asked. "Yes," Jin said. "Then, take a break," I said while kissing his neck. "Don't do that," Jin said while tilting his neck, which gave me better access to his neck. "Why, does it turn you on a baby boy?" I asked. "Yes," Jin said. "Yes, what?" I asked. "

"Yes b-." Jin was cut off by Jimin coming in and screaming; "HEY, WE FOUND HIM, AND JIN IS SITTING IN HIS LAP"! Jimin than quickly took out his phone, and started to take pictures of Jin and me, which caused me to chuckle, and caused Jin to blush.

"Ahhh, this must be Jin. Well, I'm Taehyung." Tae said. "I'm Jungkook, but you can call me Kookie," Jungkook said. "Well aren't you two cute babies," Jin said. "Hey, what about me?" Jimin whined. "You're my cute baby," Jungkook said while wrapping his arms around Jimin's waist, which caused Jimin to blush. "Hey, hey, hey, he's my best friend," Tae said.

"And he is my booty buddy," Yoongi said. "Wait, what?" Hoseok asked. "Please don't get them started, I beg you," Jin said.

"Wow Namjoon, you're right, Jin is a cutie," Hoseok said. "Thank you Hoseok," Jin said while giggling.

"How does he know you Hobi?" Jungkook asked. "Well, Jin is the one who gave Yoongi my number," Hobi said casually. "Once again, I'm really sorry, Yoongi wouldn't have picked me up if I didn't get it," Jin said. "Hey, I'm not complaining, I'm thankful that you got me his number, he sexy as hell," Hoseok said, which caused Yoongi to blush. "Wow Yoongi, you got yourself a freak," Jimn said, which made, me, Tae, Kook, and Hobi to laugh.

"What, what is so funny?" Jim asked. "Oh nothing, it's just that...Hobi isn't really the freakiest person out there. It's sad when the GROUND is freakier than him." I said. "Uhm, Joonie, I don't think "freakier" is a word," Jin said. To shut him up, I started to lightly suck on his neck, which caused him to let out breathy moans.

"SERIOUSLY, IN FRONT OF MY SALAD?" Yoongi yelled. "Yoon-, sweet-, honey.....you don't have a salad," Jin said.

"Ugh, shut up," Yoongi said.

"Hey, Namjoon, when can we go to your place?" Rosè asked while smirking and winking at me. Ok, that was weird. "Uhm, maybe after the wedding. Why?" I asked. "Oh, no reason," Rosè asked sending another wink towards me. Seriously is no one else seeing this?

"Oh yeah, Jin, by the way, we have to get married in a week, and we can't get married in Hawaii," I said. "Well, at least we're in December, so I'm okay with it I guess, but for our honeymoon, can we go to Hawaii, please?" Jin asked. "Sure, whatever you want princess," I said while kissing his neck.

Thank God Jin didn't ask why, I wouldn't have the hear to tell them that it's the time for me to become Mafia, that's why we have to get married in Korea, right now.

💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜💖💜I hope you guys enjoy.