XIII || Dejavu

Some weeks later you found yourself sitting at the hideout. Oddly enough you were alone this time. You couldn't even remember when was the last time you were alone at the hideout and weren't together with either Moonbin or Jeno.

As you were already there, why not also dance a little or else it would have been definitely too quiet there.

You pulled your small music box out of your backpack scrolling through your music playlist for a song to dance to. Your choice fell on something you started learning not that long ago, well at least you tried learning the choreography. The song was called ‚Side effects' by the band Stray Kids. You really liked the beat drop of the song and overall the choreography was something different from other songs of the genre, but that also meant it was rather hard to get it to look good.

You were in the middle of your tenth try of the choreo as the music suddenly stopped and changed into a different song.
Was it an error of your phone or what happened?

‚Side effects' had suddenly changed into ‚All Night' by ASTRO.
You first stared at your box in surprise, cause that sudden change seemed slightly creepy to you, but then you shrugged just going with it as you hadn't danced the song in a long while now but you still remembered it as if it had been yesterday.

You danced every move flawlessly and without any difficulties until it came to your favorite part, which you were already excited about.
You had called it the Eunwoo-Rocky-action. It was also the part you first met Moonbin.

In the past he had suddenly joined in to that part, dancing Rocky, while you danced Eunwoo's part.

Only a few moments then it would be the special part. You laid on the ground, kinda disappointed that you had no one to dance the part with.

But suddenly someone stepped over you, dancing Rocky's part.

You had to blink twice to believe who it was.

[a few minutes earlier]

‚Oh how much I love coincidences' Moonbin thought sneakily looking inside the hideout.

What you didn't know was that he came back earlier back from his world tour than actually planned and he wanted to surprise you with it.

He watched you for a moment trying your best at the dance of ‚Side effects' thinking it was cute of you to be so determined about it.

He was also determined about something and he just got the perfect idea for it.

Moonbin took out his phone quickly connecting it with your music box. He scrolled through his own playlist and played ‚All Night' from it.

Now he just had to wait, having a really hard time to contain his laughter at your reaction on the sudden change.
And as soon as the for the two of you special part came up he walked out of his hiding spot to join in as he did it once before.

________________

You thought you had some kind of Dejavu as exactly that happened what happened before as you had danced this song, Moonbin had suddenly joined in to dance Rocky's part in the choreography.

But how was that even possible, you thought he was on world tour?

You had some trouble getting yourself to actually continue to dance and not to keep laying on the ground frozen in surprise. So you danced on, your heart beating faster in excitement and nervousness for the next few steps.

But what happened you had hoped for but never expected to actually happen.

You were caught off guard, because on Eunwoo's lines „Such a good night" Moonbin did something that left you awestruck.