XV || Bad Idea

[A few weeks later]

„You know.." You stared at your phone, unsure what to do. „should I just introduce them to eachother?"

„Who?" Cheol and Woo looked up from their book.

„Moonbin and Jeno..." Putting your phone down again, you sighed.

„I mean they're both my friends, both idols, I met both at the same spot and literally both texted me simultaneously right now if I wanted to hang out with them."

Woo and Cheol both looked at each other for a short moment than back at you.

„You sure that Jeno doesn't see you a little different?" Cheol asked a little concerned.

„Different?"

„Well...you know.. as more than a friend.."

„What, Jeno? Never, that's for sure."

„How can you be so sure?"

„I don't have to remind you that you were sure too that Moonbin wouldn't like you, and now see what happened in the end. It's just ...My seventh sense is definitely ringing."

Cheol always seemed to have a seventh sense for everything.

„What Cheol wants to say is, that you should be careful. Especially when the two of them meet. Maybe Moonbin sees the signs you don't see, and you don't want the enemy of every relationship, Jealously, to affect yours."

„When did you got so smart, Woo? I'm surprised." Cheol teased the slightly younger boy, who just rolled his eyes at that.

„Calm down guys. He's really just a friend, so don't worry, ok?"

„We'll see about that..." It wasn't hard to notice the worry in both of your friends eyes.

„How much would you bet with me Cheol..."

„..."

„What, just say how much..."

„You know that's pretty stupid right?"

Woo furrowed his eyebrows.

„Why?"

„Cause we would both bet on the same thing... You would have to bet with [y/n]."

„Ahh.. right..." he looked at you now.

„I'm not betting anything...!"

________________________

Moonbin walked through his label building checking his phone every few minutes. With each time his pout got more and more visible.
Usually you would have answered him nearly immediately or at least earlier... But today it had already been two hours without anything from you.

‚Gawd stop checking your phone Bin' he demanded himself. ‚He's also just a human and he has his own life too!'

He walked on, or at least he wanted to if he didn't have bumped into someone instead.

„Oh sorry, I didn't see you.." he apologized holding out his hand to the girl, who was now on the ground.

She looked up at him with big deer-like eyes. The girl was one of the trainees at the verge of debut in his label, he had seen her before.
Her big eyes, bright smile and small height made her as you would expect an idol from a girlgroup to look like. She already was popular and had a lot of fans just from the teasers of her upcoming debut.
Sure she was cute, the perfect definition of cute, but if Moonbin was honest, she was also a little too much for him. That was probably why he hadn't actually talked to her yet.